The ending

The bike pulled up to the house, just as the sun was rising. Maddy opened her eyes and yawned.....

Suddenly James comes running out of the door... shoving his face into Maddy's stomach.

"Mommy! We saw you on Tv," James said.

"Oh yeah? Why weren't you in bed?" Maddy asked.

"Uncle Steve and his friend allowed me to stay up," James mumbled.

"Friend?" Maddy asked.

"Of course! He said you'd know her, that she was your first girl friend," James smiled.

All of a sudden Maddy rushed inside....

"STEVEN ROGERS!" Maddy yelled.

"Yes? Maddy?" Steve asked poking his head around the corner.

Before Maddy could get in a word.... someone walked out of the hallway, someone Maddy knew oh to well.

"No.... It can't be... Peggy?" Maddy asked.

"Hello! Maddy!" Peggy smiled.

"How is this possible?" Maddy asked.

"She's been the girl I've been talking about," Steve smirked.

"And you couldn't have just told me?" Maddy asked.

"Well I wanted too... but Peggy wanted you to have the life you've always wanted, she wanted you to spend time with Bucky before we mentioned anything," Steve said.

Maddy rushed up to Peggy and pulled her into a hug..... practically squeezing her.

"Uh Maddy.... Darling, I'm still human," Peggy breathed out.

"Oh right! Sorry! I've just missed you so much," Maddy sighed.

Suddenly a familiar cry filled Maddy's ears and she quickly disappeared to comfort her crying daughter. She picked up the crying baby and brought it close to her face and placed a kiss....

Sarah opened her eyes... and stopped crying.

"There. There. Mommy's home," Maddy smiled.

Maddy turned to look up at the door and noticed Peggy standing there.... Smiling.

"How'd he do it?" Maddy asked.

"I don't actually remember... just him standing in my office," Peggy said.

Peggy walked closer to Maddy and Sarah....

"She looks so much like you," Peggy smiled.

"You think so?" Maddy asked.

"Of course! Just like James looks like his father," Peggy replied.

"He definitely does," Maddy laughed.

"Steve told me he gave you the shield, I just know you'll change the world even more," Peggy said.

"I hope the world will expect me.. I will always be his little sister, I'll never measure up to him," Maddy sighed.

"That's not true! You are far more better at the hero thing than he is," Peggy smirked.

Maddy laughed.

"It's so good to have you here.... Last time I saw you... well you were old and dying," Maddy sighed.

"Steve mentioned that.... He also told me he didn't wanna take me out of my timeline, that he just wanted to give me a proper goodbye but I just couldn't lose him again.... Or you," Peggy replied.

"Well now we can all grow old..." Maddy said.

"Absolutely! Steve talked to Howard's son... Tony, I think? And he's agreed to let us build a house on his property!" Peggy smiled.

"That's so wonderful!" Maddy smiled.

********

As the years past....

Steve, Maddy and Bucky aged just a little.

*********

Maddy and Bucky were out in the front yard.... Relaxing in the cool weather. When someone dumped a bucket of water on them.... They both jumped up and saw Sarah and James running away, laughing.

But before Maddy could chase after them... her phone buzzed, grabbing her full attention.

Pigeon man: Mission time! You ready?

Maddy looked up and Bucky and sighed...

"Go! We'll be fine," Bucky smiled.

Maddy turned towards the porch and waved bye to Steve and Peggy before rushing to the garage.... Where she ripped the tarp off her bike, and started it up.

She pulled out of the garage... speeding down the dirt road. As she reached the end of the road she turned to her side and noticed Bucky was standing there... smiling.

"You forgot something," Bucky smiled.

"Yeah?" Maddy asked.

"Your back up," Bucky said.

"Is that all?" Maddy asked.

"And a kiss from your favorite Super Soldier," Bucky smirked.

"Favorite Super Soldier? I'm not aware of him," Maddy laughed.

"Well he's your favorite just like you are his favorite Super Soldier," Bucky mumbled.

Maddy pulled Bucky into a kiss... and than pulled away.

"So I'm his Super Soldier?" Maddy asked.

"Oh absolutely Mrs. Barnes! Forever and always," Bucky smirked.

And with that Bucky hopped on and they sped away... off to kick butt.

   *********
      The Barnes kids over the years!

                       *********      The Barnes kids over the years!

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVE SND SUPPORT THROUGH THE JOURNEY OF WRITING MY FIRST MARVEL FANFIC!!!! I wrote this fanfic for my best friend because she loves Bucky

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVE SND SUPPORT THROUGH THE JOURNEY OF WRITING MY FIRST MARVEL FANFIC!!!! I wrote this fanfic for my best friend because she loves Bucky... I mean who doesn't love him? He's beautiful!!

I will be writing a new Marvel fanfic SOON!!! Hope y'all follow me on that journey ❤️.