Chapter 183

Bucky and Maddy held each other close as they continued to dance....they pulled away quickly when they saw Sharon and Sam walking towards them.

"Are we interrupting anything?" Sharon asked.

"Uh no," Maddy said.

"Hm.... okay. Anyway! I found him," Sharon replied.

"Okay. So when do we leave?" Maddy asked.

"Tomorrow morning, so we should all go get some rest," Sharon said.

"Okay, sounds good to me," Bucky smirked.

Sharon quickly walked away.... leaving Sam, Bucky and Maddy alone.

"I'm gonna go get Zemo, and fill him in," Sam spoke up.

"Well you heard Sharon.... we should be getting some rest," Bucky said, grabbing Maddy's hand.

They both walked upstairs to Sharon's place....

Bucky let go of Maddy's hand.... and slowly started walking away to his room. He stopped and turned around.... gazing at Maddy.

"I guess this is goodnight," Maddy sighed, walking towards her room.

"Wait," Bucky said.

Maddy stopped and turned to look at him.

"Screw this!" Maddy mumbled, rushing towards Bucky.

She slammed her lips onto his, and moved her hands into his hair..... They quickly moved towards Bucky's room. Opening the door, and slamming it shut.

Bucky roughly pulled off Maddy's jacket, which caused Maddy to pull off his shirt and soon his pants.... leaving him in nothing but his underwear.

Maddy walked Bucky up against the wall, and pinned him against it.

A low growl escaped his lip.

Maddy smirked before she slowly started placing wet kisses all over his chest.... this caused Bucky to squirm. She placed her hands at the hem of his underwear.... pulling them off.

Suddenly Bucky was able to get free, and he quickly pinned Maddy against the wall.

He kneeled down, sliding off her pants.... including her underwear. Bucky jumped to his feet and slid off Maddy shirts.... exposing her naked chest.

"God. You are so beautiful," Bucky whispered.

"I'm fat," Maddy frowned, looking down at her baby bump.

"No. I disagree," Bucky said.

Bucky lifted Maddy's hands and placed them around his neck....he picked her up with her back still against the wall, and roughly thrusted inside of her... this caused Maddy to throw her head back, biting her lip, trying so hard not to moan.

"Let them hear you," Bucky breathed out.

Maddy looked at him.... and let go of her lip. A small moan escaped her mouth, which caused Bucky to move faster.

All of a sudden there was a loud knock at the door..... Bucky gently put Maddy down, and walked to the door.

"Hello?" Bucky asked.

"Hey-uh Bucky, it's Sharon," Sharon said on the other side.

"What do you want Sharon?" Bucky asked. 

"Well open up.... and I'll show you," Sharon replied.

Maddy pushed Bucky away and opened the door.... not caring if she was naked or not.

"He's busy, Sharon," Maddy frowned.

"I-I had no idea.... y'all were together," Sharon replied.

"Well we're more then together. He's my husband," Maddy growled.

Sharon backed away.... and quickly walked away.

Maddy slammed the door.... and marched over towards the bed, sitting down.

"Are we gonna finish?" Bucky asked.

"I'm actually tired," Maddy sighed.

Maddy patted the spot next to her.... Bucky nodded and sat next to her.

"Why don't we get some sleep?" Bucky asked.

Maddy nodded.... trying to hold back her hormonal mood swings.

They both climbed into the bed.... and held each other close, and fell soundly asleep.