Chapter 158

Suddenly every female hero stood next to Maddy and Carol.....Maddy looked around and smiled. Carol placed the gauntlet under her arm, and took off flying. They all fought their way through the large crowds of aliens....

There was a huge explosion, everyone towards the direction of the explosion...and saw that Thanos had thrown his double bladed sword into the van. Maddy looked over at Carol, seeing that she had dropped the gauntlet.

"This is my chance," Maddy whispered.

Thanos was a few feet from the gauntlet.....Maddy picked up her feet and started running faster...sliding past him. Grabbing the gauntlet.

Maddy turned to face Thanos...only to see that his fist was coming towards her face. She dropped the gauntlet and grabbed his fist....using every inch of power to push him away.

Thanos grabbed Maddy by the arm....picking her up. Quickly slamming her body on the ground.

Maddy rolled over in pain....but quickly jumping to her feet and rushing towards Thanos. She jumped on his back, putting him into a choke hold.

"You don't know how to give up," Thanos growled.

All of a sudden Carol appeared in front of Thanos and Maddy....as Maddy held Thanos, Carol punched him.

Thanos pushed himself threw Carol...grabbing the gauntlet. Maddy flung her body around Thanos... kicking the gauntlet out of his grip.

"G-Guys I need help," Maddy said.

Thanos grabbed Maddy....and threw her and placed the gauntlet on his hand. Fear filled Maddy's eyes.

Carol raced past Maddy.... rushing up towards Thanos once again. Thanos goes to headbutt her....but it does nothing, Carol quickly gets the upper hand...forcing him on his knees.

Thanos pulled the Power Stone off the gauntlet.. using it to free his hand, punching Carol in the face...causing her to fly back. Maddy looked around, looking for help. Only to see Dr. Strange lifting up his finger towards Tony.

Maddy knew that in this moment....it was the end. She looked back at Thanos, watching him scream out in pain from the gamma radiation that coursed through him. Maddy makes one last attempt.... she threw her body onto the gauntlet, grabbing the stones.

Thanos pushed her away.... not noticing the stones were  no longer on the gauntlet.

"I am.....inevitable," Thanos smirked.

Thanos went to snap his fingers....Maddy looked around, looking for help.

"Steve! Tony! Thor! Clint!" Maddy called out.

They all four appeared beside Maddy....

"Carol!" Maddy called out once again.

Carol landed next to Maddy....

Maddy handed Tony the stones.....he quickly placed them on his hand.

"Grab each others hands!" Maddy ordered.

They all grabbed hands....feeling the power of each stones move through them. They all turned towards Thanos....and smiled.

Suddenly every hero grabbed their hands....

"AND! WE! ARE! THE! AVENGERS!" They all yelled.

Tony snapped his fingers....

And within moments....all the aliens started to turn into dust.

The Avengers turned towards Thanos....and watched as their nightmare faded away.

They all cheered.

"We won!" Maddy squealed.