Chapter 150

"All right! We have a plan. Six stones, four teams. One shot!" Steve said.

"Natasha and Clint! You guys are going after the Soul Stone. Rhodes, Nebula, you guys are going after the Power stone! Thor, Rocket you guys are going after the Reality stone! Hulk, you are going after the Time Stone. Tony and Scott you guys are going after Time Stone, while Steve and I go after the Space Stone," Maddy ordered.

Everyone nodded.

"Alright! Let's suit up!" Maddy replied.

Everyone nodded and rushed off....

After a few moments, everyone returned... wearing their Quantum suits.

"You wanna go first or shall I?" Steve asked.

"I'll go!" Maddy smiled.

Steve nodded.

"Team! Five years ago, we lost. All of us! We lost friends.... family and even a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. We all know our teams, and missions. Get the stones, get them back. One round trip!" Maddy said.

"No mistakes! No do-overs! Most of us are going somewhere we know. But it doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful! Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives. And we are gonna win! Whatever it takes. Good luck!" Steve replied.

"Wow! You guys are pretty good at that!" Rocket smiled.

"Right?!" Scott laughed.

"All right! You heard The Star Spangled Siblings. Stroke those keys! Jolly green," Tony said.

"Tractors engaged!" Hulk replied.

"Wait! You promise to bring that back in one piece, right?" Rocket asked, looking over at Barton.

"Yeah! Okay! I'll do my best," Barton said.

"As promises go, that was pretty lame," Rocket frowned.

Natasha looked from Steve to Maddy... a smile plastered her face. Hope filled her eyes.

"See you both in a minute!" Natasha said.

Everyone quickly shrunk and they all entered the Quantum realm.... and quickly entered different places during different time in history.

****************************

Tony, Steve, Scott, Hulk and Maddy traveled to New York in 2012....

"Alright! We have our assignments. Two Stones uptown, one Stone down. Stay low Keep an eye on the clock," Steve ordered.

Suddenly 2012 Hulk passed by... smashing everything in his way. Maddy turned to look at Present Hulk and saw how embarrassed he look.

"Feel free to smash a few things along the way," Maddy smiled.

"I think it's gratuitous, but whatever," Hulk replied.

Hulk walked over towards a car, lightly punching it.... leaving a small dent. A small growl escaped his lips....

"Wow! I think old Hulk was better.... you've turned so soft," Maddy laughed.

"I-I'm just gonna go get the Time Stone," Hulk sighed, quickly rushing away.

"I think you hurt his feelings," Scott said.

"We need the old Hulk... and it's true, he's turned soft! There's nothing wrong with it," Maddy replied.

Tony quickly got dressed in his Iron Man armor.... while Scott shrunk down and jumped onto Tony's armor.... Tony jumped into the air and flying towards the tower.

"Got to hustle, Cap! Maddy! Things look like they're just about wrapped up here," Tony said, speaking through the ear piece.

Maddy and Steve rushed towards the building..... quickly walking towards the elevator.

"Got it! We're approaching the elevator now," Steve replied.

"Wait! Shouldn't I change?!" Maddy whispered.

"No. Just say you have to change.... and this is all Tony had for you," Steve replied.

Maddy nodded.

"Uh, Mr. Rogers. I almost forgot that suit did nothing for your ass.... but Maddy however, that suit did you wonderful," Tony said.

"What?" Maddy asked.

"No one asked you to look, Tony," Steve frowned.

"It's ridiculous," Tony replied.

"I think you both look great, Cap! As far as I'm concerned, that's America's ass! And Maddy, you got America's thighs," Scott said.

"What!? Ewww! Scott stop checking us out," Maddy groaned.