Chapter 191

"Karli! You called my sister? That's how we're gonna play this?" Sam asked.

"HOW DARE YOU THREATEN MY SON!" Maddy growled.

"Sam, Maddy... I would never hurt them. I just wanted you to understand better," Karli sighed.

Karli looked over their shoulder and noticed Bucky..... a very pissed off Bucky.

"I see you didn't listen to my request," Karli frowned.

"You need to end this," Maddy said.

"I don't wanna hurt you both. You both are just tools in the regimes I'm looking to destroy.... and you both aren't hiding behind a shield. If I were to kill y'all, it'd be meaningless.... well if I killed Sam, Maddy you are more well known. I was gonna ask you both to join me or do the world a favor and let me go," Karli replied.

Within moments Sharon's voice filled their ears.

"Maddy! Sam! New cap is moving, looks like he's found them.... or maybe they found him," Sharon said.

Bucky looked at Maddy and Sam.... waiting for one of them to speak.

"Ugh it's Walker," Sam frowned.

Bucky rolled his eyes.

                           ********

Maddy, Sam and Bucky raced into a room.... where they saw Karli and John fighting.

Suddenly Maddy, Sam and Bucky jumped into action... fighting off the rogue Super Soldiers.

The room filled with grunting and soon yelling.

The sound of something snapping filled Maddy's ears.....

All of a sudden it was if the whole world was moving slowly..... Maddy turned and saw Lemar, sitting up against a wall.... not moving.

"Oh no," Maddy sighed.

Her stomach dropped..... even though she didn't like his partner it was still devastating. No one should lose anyone.

John rushed up to Lemar.... Checking him.

"Lemar! Lemar! Hey wake up," John said.

No response.

"J-John.... He's gone," Maddy whispered.

John jumped to his feet.... turning towards Maddy.

"Where is she?" John asked.

Maddy searched the room and noticed Karli disappeared.... once again.

The remaining Super Soldiers started to run away..... but one caught John's attention, which then caught Maddy's attention.

"John, think about this.... he isn't worth it," Maddy replied.

John glared at her.... before running after the Super Soldier.

And right on his tail.... was Maddy.