Chapter 173

Sam unhooked Redwing from his back and moved it towards the two people that were loading up the truck.

"Alright! Redwing sees.....oh, would you look at that. How many people do you see now?" Sam asked.

"One, two.....three, four and five," Maddy said.

"Yeah, five..... they're strong. Whatever," Bucky replied.

"Alright! Let's go!" Maddy ordered.

"No. No. Wait!" Bucky whispered, quickly grabbing Maddy.

As Bucky grabbed Maddy, her hand knocked over something..... making a loud noise.

"Shit," Sam mumbled.

They all three squatted quickly.

"LET'S MOVE OUT!" A woman ordered.

"There's an eighth person! I think they have a hostage," Sam said.

"You think? Or you know?" Maddy asked.

"What difference does it make? Sam asked.

Suddenly Bucky jumped to his feet and took off running..... leaving Maddy and Sam behind.

"I guess that's our Q," Sam sighed.

"Guess so," Maddy groaned.

They both quickly sprinted after the large trucks and Bucky..... As they ran towards the trucks, Sam jumped in the air and activated his wings.... with that he picked up Maddy and dropped her on the opposite truck from the one Bucky was on.

"Sam! Maddy! They're stealing medicine. Vaccines," Bucky spoke into the earpiece.

All of a sudden Bucky went quiet.

"Bucky, talk to us! What's goin on?" Sam asked.

"Found the hostage," Bucky said.

Within a blink of an eye..... Bucky flew out of the truck.

"BUCKY!" Maddy yelled.

Bucky quickly grabbed onto the trucks door..... he turned his head and looked at Maddy.

"I'm okay," Bucky replied.

"MADDY LOOK OUT!" Sam yelled.

Maddy turned around and saw three large men coming towards her...

"Oh great," Maddy frowned, she backed up a little and jumped to the other truck.

Maddy leaned over the side of the truck and pulled Bucky up..... but as she did that someone grabbed her by the hair and pulled her away. She reached behind her and grabbed whoever had a hold of her... and flung them over her body. Maddy took a step back and realized it was a young girl.

Suddenly a helicopter flew over the scene... Maddy looked up and soon two people jumped out.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me," Maddy frowned.

"Maddy! John Walker aka Captain America and this here is Lemar Hoskins," a young man smiled.

"I don't care," Maddy frowned.

"Ooo feisty! I like it," John smirked.

Maddy looked over their shoulders and saw Bucky and Sam fighting off a group of people.

"Looks like you could use some help," John smiled.

"No we don't! Now excuse me! Assless Cap," Maddy frowned, shoving John.

As Maddy made her way towards Bucky and Sam.... the girl she was fighting managed to throw Bucky over the truck.

"BUCKY!" Maddy yelled.

She rushed towards the girl and tackled her.... throwing punches. The girl grabbed Maddy's hands and used her feet to kick Maddy off, this caused Maddy to fly off the truck and land on the ground.... hard.

Maddy groaned in pain.... she stared up at the sky for a few moments then jumped to her feet. She bent over and held her stomach.... hoping the baby was okay. She lifted her head and looked around.... and saw Bucky and Sam rolling not to far from her.

"Get off of me!" Bucky yelled.

Sam laughed and rolled off of him.

"Should I give you two some space?" Maddy asked, lifting an eyebrow.

"No. But are you okay? You took a really hard fall," Sam said.

"I'm okay! But those were all super soldiers," Maddy sighed.

"I know," Sam frowned, standing up.

Maddy walked over to Bucky and helped him up.

"You sure, you're okay?" Bucky asked, moving a few strands of her out of her face.

"I-I think so," Maddy said.

                          ************

The three of them walked down the road.

"Sorry about Redwing," Bucky spoke up.

"What happened to Redwing?" Maddy asked.

"That small girl ripped him in half.... and no you aren't, Bucky," Sam replied.

"What a shame," Maddy sighed.

"What's going on in that big cyborg brain of yours?" Sam asked Bucky.

"It's computing," Bucky mumbled.

Maddy laughed.

"You know what? I can actually see it! I can see the gears turning....oh, they're malfunctioning, shutting down. Yep, they're on fire," Sam smirked.

"We gotta figure out where the serum is coming from," Bucky said, looking at Maddy.

"Yeah. And how in the hell after 80 years  are there eight super soldiers running loose?" Sam asked.

"Could it be HYDRA.... again?" Maddy asked.

"I hope not," Bucky sighed.