The crowd gives her applause for that, the two behind her just laugh a bit embarrassed on how she has her own persona in difference to them on stage. 

But, they have done their task for now. The army leaves the stage, slowly with the three girls in tow. Just by four performances, everything seems to have been worth it. 

But backstage, there's issues. 

As the three girls come back to the others, they see that there is little enthusiasm in their male counterparts. 

When Nate left the stage after having performed two songs in a row, he struggled with his voice. Now getting more nervous, Marius called a physician to have a look at his throat. 

Lyra: Marius, what's going on with Nate? 

Marius turns to them with a serious but nervous look. He is holding onto his necklace, like he seems to do a lot. 

Marius: He struggled on stage when performing Billie Jean, his energy wasn't ready for the heavy performances that was assigned. I should have known to not let him practice for them yesterday, he is out of energy for Beat It. 

Looking at Nate, he is getting his throat examined by a physician. The four other guys look equally stressed as without Nate, they can't perform the rest of the day. 

Physician: I understand. 

Nate: what is the problem with my throat? 

The Physician doesn't answer him, he goes up to Marius. 

Physician: His throat is in danger of getting sore. You can't have him sing tough tunes like he just did. His throat won't let him have peace if he goes through Beat It. 

Marius: I understand. But he will bug me forever if he doesn't perform it. Can't he sing it but without so much energy used for Billie Jean? 

Physician: If you let him do it, he will need high amounts of rest if he is to recover. This is on you now Marius. But i would have him rest and have the pain go away. 

Marius nods to him, and the physician leaves them. None else heard what he said. Everyone looks hopeful at him. 

Marius: Well Nate, i'm afraid you will have to postpone your Beat It performance for today. 

Nate: What?! Marius! I promised that i would get through it!

Marius: You did promise it yes, but you didn't take into account that you practiced too much for your throat to handle. If you sing Beat It now, your throat is going to get sore, and if that doesn't get better, you will lose your singing voice. 

The harsh truth makes Nate feel empty. He promised that he would sing Beat It, but if he does, he will lose his singing voice. Nate slumps down on a couch, feeling beaten up. 

The sight of him feeling so low, makes Rosa feel bad. 

Lyra: Rosa, go for it. 

Rosa: Huh?

Lyra: give him some company. he needs it. 

Rosa, unsure about doing it, looks from Nate to Lyra. Lyra nods. Rosa, nervously begins going towards him. 

Nate, not feeling better, fails to realise that he is about to get some company. 

''Can i sit?''

Nate: huh? 

He gets shaken from his thoughts by that sweet innocent voice. Looking up, he sees Rosa. 

Nate: yeah sure, sit. 

Rosa sits down next to him. But as she does, Nate feels his heart begin to beat nervously. 

Rosa: Nate, could you look at me. 

''Shii, what do i do, what do i do?!'', Nate panicks inside his head. Should he look at her, or should he not? 

But in the corner of his eye, he can see her lips, pink and cute looking form a gentle smile. 

''God how does she do this to me?!'' he thinks to himself. He finally looks at her, and feel his organs melt as he looks right into those beautiful eyes. 

Without seeing it, he feels his right hand get engulfed by something, more nervous than before, he sneaks a tiny look down, and sees that Rosa has taken ahold of his hand. 

Rosa: Your hand is just like mine. 

''Ahhhh! She is melting me!'' he thinks, he feels her gentle hand engulf his own with those skinny fingers with such a beauty looking nail colour. 

Looking up again, he feels himself looking deeper into Rosa's eyes. His heart beats faster, his hands begin sweating. She slowly, very slowly, leans closer to him. He can't fathom it, what is happening to him. 

Closer, closer. 

Then, she engulfs him in an embrace, warmer than he has ever felt. Pressing her body against his, he feels his legs become like jelly, if he was standing right now he would have fallen on the floor. 

But, even as his heartbeat is so nervous, feeling her embrace engulf him. He begins, feeling, at peace. An incredible calm aura is around her. 

And as he can't fathom what he is doing, he slowly wraps his arms around her as well. Causing everyone watching to go aww at them. 

Wrapping up the fourth tour chapter of the day

Four chapters in one day, not bad. Almost like the golden age of my writing before the virus came along. And yeh, Visor moment is some of the best, Yassss

If you liked this chapter, votes and comments are always appreciated

Besides that, i hope you will have a great day next.

That's all great people

Peace