Chapter 48 : 놀람 can happen

Things had started off a bit awkward for the young peachette, for one he wasn't used to the male parental role in his life, he just wasn't used to hearing the word "appa" alot. Taehyung had his arm around the youngers waist, using his thumb to stroke his side making jungguk feel comfortable.

As the two talked more jungguk started to play with the olders fingers from the hand that wasn't wrapped around him. Making the blonde smile slightly as he talked.

"So.. jungguk was it?" Taehyung's appa had asked seeing as the younger looked left out.

"Yes..um..sir?" 

"Just call me appa, seeing as you are apart of my family too" Taehyung's appa chuckled making jungguk look at him with wide eyes.

"Babe, would you feel better calling him by his name or by appa?" Taehyung asked while looking at the peachette. 

"..is it okay if I think about it? I mean I'm not used to saying the word and I wouldn't want to be disrespectful to your wishes" jungguk replied nervously as he looked between the two.

"Ah it's alright, jungguk, if you want you can call me Taegeun" the father of the blonde offered.

"Thank you for understanding, si- Taegeun-sii" the younger replied with a smile feeling a little less nervous around the blonde's appa.

"Now, taehyung, how's things with the fans and agency?" Taegeun asked looking at the two with worry in his eyes.

"It's been good, the fan's have settled down abit, while the agency is planning to make a boy love drama with me and gguk here acting in it" taehyung explained with a smile and felt his heart warm when he heard the young giggle softly.

"So the fans were fine with you dating jungguk?" 

"Yeah, surprisingly, though they loved it when we did shoots together" taehyung chuckled softly.

"Oh! That reminds me! Hyungie you were supposed to post something about letting those girls post the pictures they took" jungguk said as he sat up and looked at the blonde. 

"Oh yeah! I'll do it later, remind me later okay bun?" Taehyung smiled then placed a soft yet short kiss on the youngers nose.

"Pictures? What pictures?" Taegeun asked with worry in his tone. 

"Ah, a women was with her family and they came into Moonchild for some breakfast but soon things took a turn and she said a few things she shouldn't have and as I was taking guk home a few girls where taking pictures of us and I kindly asked them to wait till I say that they can post them" taehyung explained while brushing his fingers through the peachettes hair softly.

"Oh.. don't listen to those types of people, they can say as much as they want but it shouldn't affect who you want to love" 

This made the pechette smile. He felt safe around taehyung and he now knew he could feel safe around the others appa. The younger gripped taehyungs hand softly while the blonde gripped back in return.

"Thank you, Taegeun-sii" jungguk smiled his bunny smile making the two coo at the site. 

"If those types of people try to bother you again don't hesitate to call me up so that they can get a talk with me" Taegeun said as he cracked his knuckles.

"Where won't be any need of that appa" taehyung reassured while the peachette nodded. 

"Well still, let me know, I don't want my son and my future son-in-law to get any hate" 

"Why does everyone say that?" Jungguk asked aloud. 

"You're the one who said it first baby" taehyung replied, nudging the youngers shoulder.

"But it was Jin hyung who brought up the idea of marriage" jungguk argued.

"That's true.." 

"So what are your plans for this October?" Taegeun asked changing the subject. * 

"..October.. jimin hyungs birthday is coming up!" Jungguk exclaimed.

"When?" 

"On the 13th" jungguk replied making the blonde nod his head.

"Ah! Appa! Don't you have a meeting to get too soon?" Taehyung asked, remembering his appa had a meeting.

"Oh yes! I do! I completely forgot.." Taegeun chuckled before continuing. "I'll see you two next time, I'm able to, also taehyung I better see a ring on his finger!" Taegeun finished before getting up and waving a goodbye.

Jungguk groaned as he placed his head in his hands. As taehyung watched he chuckled and leant over and kissed the peachettes cheek a few times lovingly. 

"He..why do people say that? Isn't it a bit early for marriage..?" Jungguk questioned. 

"Well.. yes it is, but you know their joking about it bun, as many people have said we do look good together and we are domestic" taehyung mentioned making the younger look up at him. 

"I suppose you're right" he sighed.

"Mhm, anyway let's get you some food, because I practically dragged you out of bed" taehyung smiled as he ruffled the youngers hair making him giggle.

The two shared the breakfast, that was of  nice fluffy pancakes and bacon that was crunchy. 

But the younger still had something on his mind, he wanted to tell the older. He couldn't keep jimin's words out of his head. About telling the blonde about what happened after the incident in high school.

But he will tell taehyung, he just isn't sure yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for it being short, had a rough past 3 days. 
Anyway I still hope you like it 

*Timeline : in this stories time line it's late September early October, but there will be a time skip at some point 
I purple you 💜💜