Chapter Sixteen

"Are you both okay?" A man who worked in the hotel asked while bending over to make sure we were alright. The elevator had dropped a couple feet a while ago so we have to climb out of the elevator.

We could only see the man's shoes from standing inside the elevator when the doors opened.

"Not good." I said while giving Dean a look like I was talking to him. Dean just looked at me, he knew I was hinting to him that I was still pissed.

"Can you climb out?" The man asked.

"Yes, we can." Dean replied.

"Um maybe for you, but I'm short." I said back.

"I'll lift you" he said.

"Um no, I'm like 500 pounds." I said back.

"Your like a hundred pounds max, c'mon." he said.

"Fine" I said, giving him a annoyed look.

I put one foot on the weird handle thing while trying to reach the floor to pull myself up.

"I can't reach it." I said while looking down at Dean.

He grabbed my ass and smiled. I kicked him for that. He lifted me by pushing me legs up. I pulled my self up to the floor and the man helped me.

Dean stepped on the handle thing and slid himself up. I waited until he was safe then turned around to walk away. I was already outside when Dean grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. He kissed me. I enjoyed it, but after it I gave him a pissed look and walked away.

I pulled out my phone and called Harry.

"Hey, can you pick me up?" I asked when he answered.

"What? No." he whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" I asked.

"Emily's here and we are about to-" I interrupted him.

"Okay, bye!" I yelled while hanging up the phone. Fuck.

I ended up calling one of my best friends named Chuck. He's my neighbor and I've known him since I was able to walk. Chuck pulled up in his motorcycle.

"Thanks for the ride, Chuck. You know if my mom sees me, she will kill me right?" I asked him.

"That's why I brought it" he teased.

I gave him a 'fuck you' look and he got up to put the helmet on me. He then got on his bike. I got on after him and put my arms around him.

"Let's go." I said. He decided to take the long way, so instead of ten minutes it took fifteen minutes to get home but we finally got there.

"Thanks," I said as I got off the bike.

"No problem, do you want to come in and watch a few movies? Maybe spend the night?" He asked.

"Sure." I said while smiling, anything to get Dean off my mind. We both walked into his house and up the stairs.

"Let me text my mom" I grabbed my phone.

Me: Hey I'm at Chuck's house

Mom: Okay sweetie. What time will you be back?

Me: I wanted to know if I could spend the night

Mom: I don't know, let me think about it.

Me: Okay let me know before it gets dark brb

Mom: I will, have fun!

I turned off my phone. "She's thinking about letting me sleep over."

My mom knows we are just friends and won't do anything. He's like a brother to me.

"Okay, what movie shall we watch?" He asked while giving me options. "The Hunger games, The Nightmare on Elm Street, Kick Ass, or Twilight?" He knows I love twilight so he doesn't mind watching it.

"Um.. Kick Ass." I said, pointing at the movie. He put in the movie, and sat down next to me on his bed.

"So is there anyone special yet?" He asked.

"Ugh, I don't want to talk about it"

"Spill."

"Fine... His name is Dean."

"And what happened?"

"You promise you won't tell anyone, because I'm not telling anyone else this."

"Yes, yes, I promise. I won't tell."

"I had sex with him."

"You did?" He asked with a disappointed face.

"Yes.." I said back.

"What did it feel like?" He asked.

"It hurt like hell." I answered.

"What the fuck? Did he hurt you? Like was he rough with you?" He asked, concerned.

"I don't know.. Yes it did hurt but that wasn't his intentions and he was trying to be gentle." I said back to him while trying to watch the movie and show no emotion.