Chapter Thirty

"Get over here now!" My mom yelled as I shut the front door when Dean left.

I walked over to the living room, where she was standing with her hands on her hips. I sat down on the couch in front of her, getting ready to be yelled at.

"What are you thinking?" She asked, freaking out.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"You could get pregnant or get an STD from him!" She yelled.

"Calm down, mom." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't you dare to tell me to calm down! I am your mother and you are too young for any of this!" She ranted.

"I'm sorry, okay!" I said, trying to get her to shut up.

She waited a few minutes, calming herself down before she spoke again.

"Are you a virgin?" She asked calmly.

"Mom!" I yelled, not wanting to talk about it.

"You think you're so mature, then why is it so embarrassing?" She asked, trying to prove a point.

"Well would you want to talk about it with your mom?" I asked, showing her my point of view.

She thought about it for a minute without saying anything.

"No." I groaned.

"No what?" She asked.

"I'm not a virgin, okay? God!" I yelled storming out of the room.

"Get your ass over here, I'm not done with you!" she yelled.

I locked my door, holding my head in my hands. I breathed heavily, trying to wrap my head around what I just said. I can't believe I said that. She is going to sew my vagina shut now.

—-

I fell asleep sitting on the other side of the door. My mom gave up and went to sleep around 11:00. Why is it such a big deal? I mean besides getting pregnant and shit. It's not like his penis will kill me.