Chapter Fifty-Eight *Smut*

We pull away and I stare into his emerald like eyes, and press my lips on his again. I feel him sit on the bed, as I sit on his lap. I start to take his jacket off and pull his shirt over his head.

"Are you sure about this?" He asks innocently.

"I'm positive."

I like how he's still sweet enough to ask me, especially with what happened last time.

He forms his hands into a fist and placed them on the bed and pecked me on the lips. He takes my shirt off and throws it next to his clothing. His lips trail down my neck to my belly button. His hands slide under me, unclipping my bra.

He moves his hands on top of my breasts and plays with my nipples, as he kisses me.

I place my hand on his crotch and rub his now hardened dick. I unbutton his jeans and slide them down along with his underwear, as he did the same to mine.

I move my hand up and down his shaft, right before I get down on my knees. I open my mouth and insert his dick, which apparently was bigger than I imagined. I hear him moan as I feel his dick throbbing in my mouth.

He cups my face with his hands, takes his dick out of my mouth, grabs me from the hips and lays me on the bed. He looks at me like he wants to get my approval before continuing. I nodded at him, signaling him that it was okay for him to proceed.

Soon as I assured him it was fine I feel his warm dick go in me. He leans over me and kisses me as he slowly moves in and out of me. The speed picks up, and my moans get louder.

He then kisses me on the neck and then I feel him softly bite the area near my collarbone. I feel, both, a small sense of pain and pleasure to that. He takes his dick out of me and trails his kisses down to my lower abdomen. His tongue is now on my clit and he puts 3 fingers into me. "Oh . . . my . . . god" I moan out.

His tongue moves quickly and I can feel something rise in me. I didn't want it to stop, it felt too good. I grasp the bed sheets like as if I'm choking the life out of them. "Please don't stop . . . oh my god . . . Dean" I loudly moan out. I feel my legs go inward, as Dean has his hands on them, and I feel this rush of pleasure. I felt my eyes water up from the intense pleasure, as I realize I had just gotten an orgasm. I felt my body a bit shaky as dean rolled me over on top of him.

His hands were on my hips. He then put his dick in me. I start riding him and I can feel his dick throbbing, making me even more wet. His hands are on my boobs, then I lean over and his tongue is on my nipple. I can start to feel something in me rise again, like before. I knew I was at the point to have another orgasm.

Dean flipped me over, now he's on top of me. "Mmmm" I moan. "Faster" I loudly moan out in a high faded pitch like voice, as I feel my eyes water up again.

He picks up on the speed, I grab my boobs, and I feel pleasure take over my body.

He quickly takes out his dick, rapidly moves his hand up and down his shaft, his moaning becomes louder, and then I can feel and see the warm, white, and thin like substance shoot out and lay upon my stomach.

I look at him with a smile spread all over my face, and kiss him.