Chapter Two

I was surprised, I thought I'd scared him off. The limo stopped next to my driveway. I ran up to my house banging on the door, realizing no one was home.

Fuck. I quickly remembered where my mom hides the keys. I was just about to go when I heard my name being called. "Alexandra!"

No one calls me that except for my mom. "How do you even know my name?" I quickly respond.

"Please don't go inside, I'm sorry we had to meet like this." he pleaded.

"Really? You literally picked me up and put me in your car." I called out from my door step.

"I know and I'm sorry. I needed to talk with you privately. I knew if I would've asked you to get in, you would've said no." he explained.

"And then you kicked me out."

"Well, you said something rude."

"Well the way you grabbed me and put my in your car made it seem like it."

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again."

"Thank you. Okay would you like to come in and talk about what ever you wanted to talk about?" I asked, waiting for his response with a key in my hand.

"Sure, thank you," he said politely.

I grabbed the keys and opened the door. We both walked inside. Dean looked around, then walked over to the pictures on the wall. He stared at them.

"Do you wanna go to my room? My mom will be home soon and she'll wonder why I have a guy here." I said, interrupting his concentration on my pictures. He agreed and we both walked up stairs.

"Who is that in your picture?" He asked.

"Who? The weird looking one with blonde hair?" I ask.

"Yes."

"Her name is Ashton, she's my friend."

"Oh, she looks so familiar."

"That's weird. Well what did you want to say?"

"I hired a private investigator to find you."

"Creepy.." I mutter.

"What?" He asks.

"Nothing. Why did you do that?"

"I'm not allowed to say, not yet at least."

"Okay well is that it? I thought I would get more answers."

"You might want to ask your mother about a guy named Sam.."

"The other dude from Supernatural?"

"Yea, do you watch our show?"

"No, not really."

"What, why not?"

"I don't know, I don't have time to. I'm pretty busy."

"Doing what? Messing around with your boyfriend?" He asked. I could tell he was trying to get that 'are you single?' question out of the way.

"Yes because I'm not an awkward person at all," I started sarcastically."Guys don't like me."

He started walking closer to me and then looked into my eyes. At that moment right there I was hooked. His hazel-green eyes were so alluring. He put his hands on my shoulders and said "You're beautiful."

I just realized I made it seem like I was fishing for compliments, that's not what I meant. I didn't answer, I was lost in his eyes. Then I kinda snapped out of it and told him it was time for him to go because my mom would be home soon.

"Wait can I have your number? I might need to contact you again." I got up and looked for a pen, I had no paper. "Here" he said shoving his hand towards me.

"Just write it on my hand." I grabbed his large hand and wrote down the digits. Dean walked out of my room and I followed, letting him out.