Chapter Twenty-One

"Okay... that's enough love for right now." Chuck said. Chuck always says what's on his mind, even if it might be hurtful or bad. That's one of my favorite things about him, he's so honest.

"Gosh Chuck, let them be in love." I said, an annoyed look on my face.

"Yeah, Chuck." Emily said in a teasing voice. Chuck gave her a 'I hate you look' then stayed quiet.

"Wanna know what we should do?" I asked, interrupting the silence.

"What?" Harry asked, tilting his head like a confused puppy. I waited until everyone was paying attention to announce my idea.

"We should drive to California." I said, waiting for reactions.

"Who exactly?" Chuck asked.

"Harry, Emily, you, Dean, Sam, and I." I said, hoping they wouldn't turn down my offer.

"Wait, Sam? As in your new brother Sam?" Emily asked.

"Yeah" I said, responding to her question. Harry and Emily looked at each other, as if they were thinking the same thing.

"Are you sure?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, I don't know if that's a good idea" Emily said, adding to what Harry said. Meanwhile, Chuck looked like he didn't have a care in the world.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Yeah, why not?" Chuck added.

"Because you don't really know him" She said. I gave her an annoyed look.

"I want to get to know him, that's why I want him to go." I said back.

"Fine, gosh," Emily said.

"When do we leave? Harry asked.

"Ten years, stupid" Emily said with an annoyed look. Harry started fake crying. "Aw I'm sorry, babe!" Emily said, running over to hug him.

"Oh, gosh. Since Friday is the last day of school until spring break, let's leave then." I said. Chuck looked up as if he was checking his schedule in his mind.

"Hmm I don't know, I have many bitches waiting." Chuck said. Harry rolled his eyes.

"Shut up asshole, you do not treat bitches like that." Harry said.

"Bitches? Excuse me, I am not a bitch." Emily said.

"What bitches?" I asked, trying to tease them.

"Yeah, who are the side bitches?" Emily added.

"No one dear." Harry said.

"Emily, what he means to say is that you're the side bitch." Chuck laughed.

"Why are you putting ideas in her head?!" Harry yelled. Emily gave them both a middle finger and stormed off.

"Oh someone's in trouble" I said, laughing.

Harry chased after her. "Wait he was kidding, Emily!"