Chapter Four

I got to the front office and I realized it wasn't my mom, it was Sam. I just froze in shock that he was here. Sam walked over towards me, then said "Hey I'm Sam, your older brother."

I didn't say anything.. I couldn't. I just signed my name out of the office and walked out with him. He walked me over towards his car and opened the door for me. I got in.

"Why are you here?" I asked, not trying to be rude.

"I just found out about you six and a half months ago from my mom. I had to know who you were."

"Dean told me about you yesterday."

"I know, he was checking you out for me. Making sure you were the right girl."

"You don't have to be here you know. I'm not asking you."

"Why do you act like I already don't like you, you're my little sister. I want to get to know you."

"Okay, so where are we going?"

"Home."

"Where would that be?"

"It's in California, far right?"

"You traveled all the way here? For me?"

"Yeah."

We got to my house. Since my mom wasn't home, I gave him a tour. We walked passed the picture of Ashton and I. Sam stopped and looked at it, his face was in shock. Like he knew he fucked up.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Is that Ashton?"

"Yeah, how did you know that?"

"Oh god.. I met her when I first came here. She was practically throwing herself at me"

"And?"

"We kind of had sex.."

"So you're the asshole that never called her back after taking her virginity?"

"I had to leave town.. I'm sorry."