Chapter Nine

He still wouldn't let me open my eyes. He grabbed both my hands and pulled me towards him.

"Watch out, there's a curb." he said, warning me. I stepped on it and kept walking towards the way he was pulling me.

He let go of my hands to open a door. I walked in with my eyes closed. I felt the burst of wind when I walked in. He grabbed my hands again and pulled me about 20 steps forward.

"Okay, now you can open your eyes."

I opened my eyes and saw tall rock walls.

"Oh my gosh!" I smiled. "How did you know?" I asked him.

"When I spoke with your mom, she told me your dad used to take you rock climbing every Friday since you were four."

"Yeah, that was our special thing we did together until I was about six." I said back.

"Oh I'm sorry, I forgot about how he left." He said, I could tell he felt guilty.

"No, don't apologize this is the best place you could've taken me on our first date." I walked over to him putting both hands over his shoulders and hugging him.

"Oh so this is a date?" He teased.

"Unless you don't want to date me."

"I'm just messing with you, of course I know this is a date."

"Thank you for taking me here."

"It's my pleasure to make you happy."

"So let's see how good you are at climbing."

"I was planning on watching."

"What? No, you have to go with me!"

"Ha, nope."

"Awww! Please, please, please.."

"Ugh okay fine. Only for you." he said while rubbing his eyes.

"Yay!" I said before walking over to get a harness. After we got our harnesses on we both climbed the rock walls which were next to each other.

It was hilarious, he looked so scared.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm fine." he said while looking down. He looked like he was about to cry.

"It's okay, you can go down if you want." I said. Dean looked down and refused.

I finally got to the top of the rock wall waiting for him to get up. He climbed very slowly but finally made it up. We are both sitting at the of of the rock wall together.

"You're really sweet." I said while turning over to look at him.

"For what?"

"Climbing this rock wall even though you're so scared of it."

"What? Pshh, no. I'm not scared of it."

"Sure, what ever you say."

He turned towards me and kissed my forehead. He hasn't touched me at all since the incident. I took matters into my own hands and pressed my lips onto his.

"What the hell?!" A voice called from the bottom of the rock wall.