Chapter Eleven

I started following Sam but he was already outside. I grabbed his wrist, stopping him. "What the hell was that?" I asked.

"Look I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"So you pushed me!"

"I said that I'm sorry!" he said as he opened his car door. I backed away from the car and let him back out.

I went inside and tried to go back to sleep.

-

When I woke up I noticed I had a text message from Sam. 

Sam: I'm sorry.. for being violent with you.

Wow. he must've really felt bad. I guess I made him feel pretty guilty. I decided to go over to Sam and Dean's hotel to apologize. I made myself look all pretty. Harry drove me over because I don't have my license yet.

I walked to the front desk and asked for their room number. After he said it was 536 I pushed the elevator button to go up. The doors opened and there stud Dean.

"Um.." I walked into the elevator.

"What are you doing here?" He asked while pushing the close door button.

"I.. uh.. I need to apologize to Sam.." I stuttered.

"For what?" He asked.

"None of your business." I said back.

"Well fine." I could tell he was getting mad.

"Calm down, we are not a thing anymore, you don't have to get mad." I said to him.

"Oh yeah. I'm sorry about that, I was just mad." He said while moving his finger next to mine.

"You sure?" I asked him, backing away.

"Yes, very sure." He said as he wrapped his hands around my waist.

"You really hurt me." I said back while putting my hands over his shoulders standing on my toes. He stared into my eyes for a moment and kissed me.

The doors suddenly opened and I realized we forgot to push the button to the elevator to go up. The man who was going to go in, backed up and went to the stairs.

"Oops." I said. We both started laughing.

The doors closed again and I pushed the button to go up. We both waited for about 2 minutes in silence.

"What the fuck?" I asked.

"It's stuck..." He said back.

"Oh, great." I said sarcastically about to push the emergency button until he stopped me.

"We should take advantage of this time." He said while staring at me.