Chapter eighty-four

After the muffins were ready and cooled, we took them upstairs to the boys. "Here you go, muffin man." Emily said as she shoved one in his face.

"Call me that in bed." He joked.

"That will be uncomfortable for everyone." Aaron said.

I sat down next to Aaron, he had most of his attention to the video game. He was staring at the screen as I whispered quietly into his ear. "We need to talk."

He instantly paused his game and took me into the closest room.

"Remember my number 1 rule!" Harry called as he saw us go into his room.

Aaron closed the door and gave me his full attention. "What did I do?" He asked, worried.

"Nothing." I exhale.

"What's on your mind then?" He asks.

I just come out and say it. "I missed my period." I lock eyes on him.

He doesn't say anything for a while. He rubs his eyes and sits down. I sit down next to him. "When were you supposed to get it?" He asks.

"Around June 17."

"That's like almost two weeks ago." He says quietly. He seems terrified. "Oh my god."

I put my head down. "I had sex with Dean, Chuck and you."

"It's okay, baby. We will figure it out." He wraps his arms around me.

"Should I tell them?" I ask.

"When we know for sure that you are actually pregnant." He says.

"We should probably get back out there, Harry probably thinks we are having sex."

"I'll buy you a test and if it's positive we will go to a doctor to confirm." He says before we walk out.

"When?" I ask.

"Now." He responds.

"We can't just leave, we said we would hang out." I tried to convince him.

"I can't wait, I'm sorry." He opens the door and walks out.

"We have to leave." Aaron says to him.

"Right now?" Harry asks.

"Now." He says as he grabs my arms and pulls me down the stairs.