Chapter Seventy-Three

Once his grandma left the room and it was all-clear, Aaron practically shoved me out the door. "Sorry.. I'm going to walk you home." He said, not giving me an option.

"It's okay, I know how to get to my house." I said back just because I wasn't going to let him boss me around.

"The sun is going to come down soon. It will be dark and dangerous. You could get raped or captured by a thug." He sighed. "I'm not letting you go alone."

"Captured by a thug?" I laughed at the thought of it. "Fine, but only three quarters of the way."

"Maybe." He said. I knew he wasn't going to let me walk alone.

It was silent for a moment until he broke it by grabbing my hand. "This day was crazy, I enjoyed every minute I got to spend with you."

He's such a sweetheart. "Me too." I was in aw over how cute he is.

"What were you saying about me being better in bed than Chuck?" He smirked.

I covered my face. "Nothing." I mumbled.

"I'm better than Chuck but I'm not better than your ex?" He teased.

I rolled my eyes. "I have no comment." I laughed.

"Alex! How dare you!" He said jokingly. "I'm just teasing. Next time it will be 10 times better than Dean."

"Next time?" I asked. "How are you so sure?"

"Oh you know you enjoyed yourself." He laughed. "I could tell."

"Mhm." I said sarcastically. We are almost to my house, I'm kind of disappointed that I didn't get more time with him.

"Can you give me your number?" He asked as we walked to my door. I agreed and wrote down my number on his hand with a pen from my house. "Thanks." He said as he walked off.

"Wait." I shouted to him from inside. I ran up to him and gave him a passionate kiss. "Okay, you can leave now." I said. He had a smile that wouldn't come off his face.