Chapter Eight

After our conversation ended, I ran to my room and threw on my blue shorts and my pink out t-shirt. It was pretty much the only thing that I didn't mind if it got dirty.

I quickly washed my face and started putting on some make up. I winged my eyes with black eye liner, put on mascara, and then I put on a little bit of lip gloss.

I finished getting ready by combing my hair, then putting two rubber bands on my wrist just in case I needed to put my hair up. 

I packed my purse for any emergencies that might happen. He should be here any minute.

While I was waiting, I went upstairs to put lotion on. Of course as soon as I'm upstairs he rings the doorbell. My mom answered the door and called me down by my first and middle name.

"Coming!" I called back, embarrassed out of my mind. I ran down stairs as I heard them talking.

"Hi." I said while giving him a sweet smile.

"Hey, you ready to go?" He said, smiling back.

"Wait, let me take a picture." My mom said. I grabbed Dean's hand dragging him away from my mom.

"Bye, mom. Love you." I called out, walking to his car.

Dean ran in front of me and opened the door for me. I got in and buckled my seat belt.

"Wow." He said while staring at me.

"What?" I looked down. He moved my chin up with his thumb and looked at me.

"You look beautiful, Alexandra." He said while gazing into my eyes.

"Oh my gosh, shut up." I said shyly.

"You have a pretty name, you know that?" He asked. I groaned.

"I swear my mom only does this to embarrass me." I said.

"It's okay, don't worry about it." He said while pulling out of my drive way.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise."

"I'm dying of curiosity."

"You'll see soon enough."

"Please?"

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise."

"Fine... am I wearing the correct clothing for this majestic place we're going to?"

"Even though I like the height of those shorts, you probably should have worn pants or longer shorts."

"Oh.. great."

"Yeah, it's okay though."

"So why do I need longer shorts?"

"You'll see.. now close your eyes."

"Wait why?"

"Just do it."

"Fine" I said while covering my eyes with my fingers. I heard Dean park the car, then get out. He came around to the passenger side of the car and opened the door, helping me out.