Chapter Thirty-Nine

Chuck fell asleep right after he vomited for the fifth time. Harry and Sam switched places driving and I fell asleep around 7:00. We finally got to our hotel at 2:00 am.

I was still asleep in the car, Dean carried me into the hotel room. He laid me down on the bed and kissed my forehead.

Since Sam and Dean are little rich boys, they rented a suite for us. It came with four beds, two showers, snacks, a kitchen, living, and dining area. It was pretty nice.

The guys unloaded the bags, Emily slept on the bed in the other room. I could hear Sam and Harry arguing about how Sam thinks Harry is inappropriate by always touching Emily's ass. I tried to tune most of it out. I could tell Sam had a thing for Emily, I should have expected it.

-7:00 AM-

I woke up with Dean staring at me. I jumped back, falling off the bed.

"Oh, shit." I blurted out.

"Oh my gosh." he got up, helping me up.

Emily walked in with a nest in her hair.

"Doing the dirty already?" She laughed as she went into the kitchen.

"Yup." I said groggily "More than you've done with Harry."

"Uh, yup. Definitely." She said nervously.

"Pussy." I fake coughed.

She ignored me and went back into her room. I went to tell everyone to meet in my room to plan out the day. They all came within a few minutes.

"What do y'all want to do today?" I asked.

"Beach" Emily requested.

"Water park." Chuck sat down.

"Beach." Harry put his arm around Emily's waist.

"I wanna go to the water park." Chuck said.

"Water park." Dean agreed.

"Wow, y'all finally agree on something." Sam chuckled.

"Shut up, he's still a dick." Dean snapped.