Chapter Thirty-Five

I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my torso. I brushed my teeth, then my hair. I started to put on make-up to make me look less dead until someone knocked on the door. I opened it, then continued.

"Uh hey, I just got out of the shower. I'll be down in a few minutes." I said, trying to concentrate.

He stud there behind me. "Chuck." I nagged, waiting for him to get out.

He shut the door and locked it. "Just don't speak." He whispered into me ear. He moved my hair, then started to kiss my neck, leaving his marks. I closed my eyes, enjoying the moment.

"I can't do this." I said quietly, he continued to kiss my neck.

I turned around, facing him. "That's enough." I said, letting him know I wasn't playing.

He put his hands on my towel, quickly unknotting it. "I don't think so." He whispered, I could feel his hot breath on my lip.

"No, I say when it's enough. Now stop!" I slapped his hands away. The towel fell as he moved his hands from it, we both looked down.

"Wow." He smirked. I immediately crossed my arms, covering my chest.

"Don't cover yourself, baby." he grinned, moving his hands to my waist.

I frowned, then slapped him across the face.

He held his cheek then smashed his lips to mine with anger. I tasted alcohol. "Chuck, no you're drunk!" I yelled. He held me, pulling me closer to his body. Still trying to kiss me, I didn't kiss back.

He picked me up onto my counter then took off his shirt. "Chuck! What are you doing? Stop!" I screamed, trying to get off the counter. He pushed me back on.

"Don't yell at me, Alex." He held my legs down, making me sitting. It felt like he was pushing down as hard as he could.

"Chuck, this isn't you!" I screamed, trying to get him to stop.

He started to take out his belt. "No!" I screamed. I slapped Chuck multiple times. He slapped me back. I started to cry. I screamed again.

A few seconds later, Dean pushed through the door open. He stopped and looked at the situation. He then punched Chuck in the stomach. He grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me. Then he picked me up, carrying me to my room. Then shut the door.