Chapter Ten

I turned my head at about a thousand miles per hour towards it. It was Sam. Both Dean and I looked at each other, panicking as we started climbing down the wall. I got down first of course. Sam couldn't take his eyes off Dean, he looked infuriated.

"Calm down!" I said to Sam.

Dean took ten years to get down but finally made it. He was unhooking the rope from his harness until Sam shoved Dean into the wall.

"Stop!" I yelled at Sam.

Dean got off the wall and turned towards Sam.

"What the fuck? My sister?" Sam asked.

"I'm sorry.." Dean said to him. Sam pushed Dean against the wall again and took a swing. I stud next to them telling them to stop.

Dean's cheek was purple and had a small cut on it.

"I guess I deserved that.." Dean admitted in response to the punch. I stood in front of Sam, making sure that he wouldn't punch Dean again.

Sam stormed out in anger and I turned to Dean after Sam left.

"Are you okay?" I asked, looking at his bruised cheek.

"Yes, I'm fine." he answered back. I grabbed his hand, dragging him to the bathroom door.

"Wait here." I said while going inside of the girl's restroom to get wet paper towels. "Stay still" I told him as I started cleaning his face from the blood.

"It's okay, I'm fine." He said back to me while pulling my hand away from his face. I had already cleaned up most of the blood and it looks like it had already stopped.

"I shouldn't have even tried to go out with you." He said to me.

"How can you say that?"

"I'm your brother's best friend.. I shouldn't be taking his sister out."

"Who cares?"

"Let's go," he said while waking outside to his car. We both got in. I didn't say anything the whole ride home. We finally got to my house.

"Thanks..." I said while I was getting out of the car.

"I'm sorry." He said.

I ignored him and walked to the door. My mom saw me coming and opened the door.

"How was it?" She asked.

"Bye." I said to my mom, annoyed by the question. I walked upstairs and threw on my pajamas. I decided to go to bed early since my day sucked and Dean practically said he regretted everything.

I was in bed when Sam opened my door "Alex, he's 19 years old, you can't be with a guy that much older than you." I got out of bed and stood in front of him face to face.

"It's not even any of your business!"

"Yes it is my business, you're my little sister!"

"I barely know you!"

"I still care about you!"

"That doesn't mean you can just march into my life!"

"If I wasn't here, Dean wouldn't be here either."

"Whatever, that doesn't mean you have to hit him."

"I was just mad."

"You're violent."

"You're so short."

"You're an asshole."

"You're a drama queen."

"You're a man-bitch!" I yelled, getting even more frustrated. He looked so pissed.

"What? Did I piss you off?" I asked.

He pushed me against my bed roughly making me hit my head against the wall.

"Ow!" I yelled in pain. A tear fell from my eye, I tried to hide it. He saw what he had done and walked out of the room with a guilty face.