Chemistry Boy (smut)

Comenzar desde el principio

"Right, okay, sorry- you didn't come here for us to make you feel uncomfortable, we're here to study."

You nodded in agreement and pulled out your textbook, smiling as you flipped to the right page. Jungkook eventually removed his hands so he could do the same and you struggled to keep your comments to yourself when he revealed his still very red cheeks.

Namjoon explained most of the work since he was by far the smartest person at the table and you only added in a bit, trying to dumb down some of the big words Namjoon used. Jungkook listened, occasionally squirming and you got curious but decided to just ignore it.

"This makes no sense!" The brunette whined, gripping his hair and groaning. You felt Namjoon tense beside you before walking over and tilting Jungkook's textbook so you could read it better. He opened his eyes and saw you next to him then flinched. "NO!"

You squinted your eyes and looked at him, completely surprised at the sudden outburst.
"Huh?"

"I-I mean- d-don't- back up please." He said, eyes wide and face flushed once again. Namjoon was watching the exchange from a distance, eyebrow raised and eyes calculating.

"Sorry..." you mumbled, still confused. "I didn't mean to make you feel uneasy."

"N-No it's not you I promise!"

"What do you mean?"

"Well," Namjoon voiced, gaining your attention. "He's either super embarrassed and overwhelmed, or he's hiding something. I say it's the latter."

"Well Jungkook?" You asked, looking back at him.

"U-Uhm..."

"He's definitely hiding something," Namjoon smirked. "I think I know what it is."

"What is it?"

"You'll see. Jungkook babe, could you stand up for me please?" Namjoon asked, running his hand through his dark brown hair.

"Oh my god." He said, sinking down into his chair.

"I'm confused." You muttered. "Namjoon explain."

"He's probably so hard."

Your eyes widened as everything made sense and you smiled, looking down at Jungkook. "Is it true?"

"W-What?! No!" He stuttered, face beyond a shade of normal.

"Oh come on," you said, sitting back down in your normal seat, extremely excited. "Show us. We wanna see you."

Jungkook's eyes widened and he gulped, biting his plush bottom lip nervously. You could tell he wanted to by looking into his eyes, but something was holding him back.

"It's okay baby." Namjoon said next to you, propping his head up in his hands, talking so sweet and soft it was like his tongue was made of caramel candy. "I promise we won't judge you or anything, we want to see how beautiful you are."

"B-But-"

"It's okay Jungkook. You can get up and walk out right now if you want to." You added, using that calming tone of yours that made anybody- including the nervous boy across the table- feel less nervous.

Then he was scooting back slowly, the legs of his chair scraping against the floor and filling up the quiet room. And he stood up, hesitantly moving his hands to his sides and gripping at his jeans to reveal the slight bulge in his pants.

"Fuck." You whispered.

Namjoon got up and walked around the table, Jungkook's eyes following his every move.