Chapter 38: What matters to 나를.

Please read
Chapter 37
Before this one
Thank you~💜
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The younger peachette did fall back to sleep on the older, much to the blondes relief. taehyung was glad that the younger had talked to him about his nightmare and he was glad jungguk talked to him about what he was thankful for in him. It warmed the olders heart that the younger was able to open up to him more. Taehyung even fell asleep while being deep in his thoughts. Thoughts about what tomorrow would bring and what would happen. 

The morning rolled around and the young couple had slept in that cooler morning, enjoying how their warmth comforted them and surrounded them. Throughout their morning routine the older watched him silently, making sure jungguk was okay. 

He was worried about the peachette, he was scared that the younger would push him away or shut him out. Taehyung didn't want that, he just didn't. 

Jungguk was standing by the stove cooking some bacon and eggs for the two of them, he was in his own thoughts, deep in them as his facial expression was blank. The blonde sighed and walked over to the younger, wrapping his arms around the peachettes waist and kissing the side of jungguks head then cheek. 

"Baby" Jungguk hummed as to reply to the older, who held his body close to his own. 

"I know you don't want to talk about it, but I want you to know not to shut me out or push me aside okay?" Taehyung reminded the younger softly while rubbing his side. 

"..I… I know hyung, I'll try okay? But what if I find it hard to voice my thoughts?" Jungguk asked his voice starting to crack.

"Hey, hey, it's okay.. it's okay, you don't always need to talk, you can just let me know in your actions not words, remember what I told you?" Taehyung asked looking at the younger.

"To hug you at anytime of the day or night and to wake you up it doesn't matter if it's twelve am or three am, you'll be there to listen and be there for me" jungguk replied making taehyung smile.

"Exactly baby, remember that" taehyung replied kissing the peachettes forehead. 

"But what if you're really tired?" Jungguk asked nervously, afraid he would be a burden. 

"Baby, you're more important, okay? What matters more is you"  

"But I'd feel like a burden though.." jungguk pouted and turned in taehyung's arms as the older turned the stove off.

"You're never a burden bunny, promise me, you'll never think about yourself like that again and if you do, you come talk to me okay?" Taehyung ruffled the youngers peach hair as he giggled and the action.

"I promise" 

"Good, I love you" taehyung replied leaning down and kissing the youngest pink lips softly.

"I love you too" jungguk replied after being kissed. 

"Now, I need to finish breakfast hyungie! Go sit down" jungguk ordered the older in a joking way making the blonde chuckle. 

"Okay I will" taehyung replied unwrapping his arms from the peachette and walking back around to where he was sitting before he got up. 

Jungguk turned the stove back on and made sure the bacon and eggs were okay and cooked fully. He placed the bacon and eggs on some white plates they had and carried both over to where the olders was sitting and placed them down. He sat down with taehyung and they both started to eat the nice warm food.

"I wonder what Jimin and jin hyung are going to say.." jungguk mumbled softly with a giggle.

"Hmm? What do you mean?" 

"You know them and their bets, what if they had a bet where one of the reasons I'm not in work today is because I can't walk from what we did" jungguk explained making the older laugh loudly. 

"Knowing them probably" taehyung replied making the younger laugh abit. 

"Though I do wonder how much money they bet.." taehyung wondered aloud making jungguk look at him wide-eyed. 

"...I… maybe I don't know..around thirty dollars?" jungguk guessed unsure of his answer with a shrug.

"Thirty?? No more like forty" taehyung replied with his own number. 

"We'll have to wait and see then I guess…" jungguk mumbled and giggled cutely making the older smile. 

"Yeah, I guess so" taehyung replied and chuckled while taking a small bite of food and washing the younger so the same, nothing enjoying the breakfast the younger had cooked for them both.

The younger was a excellent cook in the olders eyes, the way each and every bit of food was cooked, it always had a beautiful fluffy taste and brought childhood memories in its wake and the people who ate it, were transported back into their childhood memories and were able to relive them in their minds. Each and every second of that one memory of which that certain food helped the person remember their childhood.

"Bun, how often do you cook food for Moonchild?" Taehyung asked wondering why the other doesn't have his stuff on the menu there.

"I cook every now and then, mostly when Jin hyung is busy with another order or sick...or both at the same time..why?" Jungguk explained and ended that statement with a question. 

"No reason, just wanted to know..you know curiosity" taehyung placed his knife and fork down with a  soft tap sound. 

"Hmm okay" jungguk nodded while he took his last bite and placed his knife and fork down on his plate. 

"Here, I'll wash up" taehyung said grabbing their plates and carrying them to the kitchen sink to rinse them off and place them in the dishwasher. 

"What do you want to do today?" Taehyung asked as he walked back to the younger. Jungguk hummed in thought then replied.

"Could we maybe.. cuddle on the couch?" He asked while fiddling with his fingers. 

"Sure bun" taehyung replied while softly grabbing the youngers hand in his own and let the peachette walk along with him until they sat down on the couch.

"Come sit" 

"Where?" Jungguk asked confused as to where the older meant. 

"On my lap, so I can cuddle you all day" taehyung smiled as he pulled the younger down to his lap and held him close enjoying holding on to his baby. 

They sat like that most of the day, only ever getting up to use to the toilet or get food, but they watched movies and did steal and few kisses from one another from time to time, but it always ended in a fit of giggled escaping the younger and taehyung flirting with him more.

To the blonde what matters more to him is his lovers happiness rather than the worst of what life gave him

So taehyung thought decided to make sure the younger gets the best days, even if some will be bad, he'll try to make the younger happy. He might fail but he'll be there for the younger. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS DOUBLE UPDATE!! 

AND AH THE NEW ALBUM IS GANNA DROP TODAY AHH 
I CAN'T WAIT HAHA

I PURPLE YOU 💜💜