Chapter 35: Bad news and warm 눈물.

It had been a couple of days since the couples.. passionate night of love and the younger felt better over the course of the days. On the first day he could barely walk and was being carried around by his boyfriend who took care of him well. The second day however the peachette was being teased by jimin but yoongi had shut him up by clamping his mouth shut by placing his hand on the orange haired males mouth. 

Then the following day the younger gets a call from his mama saying they'll be popping over to deliver some important news. Jungguk was confused and told taehyung, who grew worried for the younger.

"What do you think it is hyungie?" Jungguk asked holding his phone in his hand as he fiddled with it. 

They were currently sitting on the couch and had the television on a low volume. The sun was faintly in the sky but it was an overcast and some of the very pale yellow curtains of the living space blew in the gentle breeze.

"I'm… not sure bunny.." Taehyung had lied. It was hard for him to lie to the younger, but it was for the best till the younger was told fully. 

You see, the peachettes mama had called him earlier in the day and explained why they were coming over and for taehyung to comfort jungguk when he was told. The blonde agreed to do so after being told why. He had wished the younger would never go through this, but taehyung had and he knew. He knew he would need to be there for the peachette. To hold him close and make him feel safe. Because that's what taehyung needed years ago. For the same reason. 

"I hope it isn't anything bad hyungie.." Jungguk mumbled as he snuggled into the blondes neck inhaling his soft vanilla scent. 

"I..hope so too" he lied again because he knew. Taehyung sat there with his chin placed on the youngers head trying to hold back his emotions. He didn't want to see jungguk cry. 

"Jungguk.." taehyung softly said while petting the youngers hair. The younger hummed in response.

"Whatever happens… whatever they tell you… just remember.." Taehyung took a shaky breath in. 

"You are not alone okay..?" He finished quietly.

"Why would you say that…?" Jungguk asked nervously. He wondered what the older meant by that. 

"..just trust me, please" he pleaded softly with what seemed to be urgency in his tone. Jungguk nodded softly at a medium phase while his eyes were transfixed on his hands as they were fiddling with the hem of the olders tee-shirt that was of a grey tone of which he currently wore. 

"Good" the blonde sighed. Kissing the top of the peachettes hair taehyung tried not to worry for the younger. He tried not to think about what the youngers mama said about his eomma. He tried not to think about how he would see the younger cry of heartbreak and sorrows. He never. Wanted to see the younger cry again.

He wished he could stop what the younger might be feeling later. He wished he could tell the younger now but his parents wanted to, face to face, Which to Taehyung was a better idea than over the phone. Like how he got his own news. But for him it was a bit late. He couldn't do anything about it. But just move on with his life and hope for a better tomorrow, and it did. 

He met the younger about a year later from the incident and his life had turned around. He grew happier and less showy showy- showy showy as in showing emotions people want to see. But when he talked or even hang around jungguk, he felt like he didn't have to be showy showy. he could just be himself. 

"Oh your mama said they'll be here around noonish, so eleven, twelve ish" taehyung remember and smiled a small light smile. 

"Okay, could we cuddle till they get here..?"