Gold Alien (smut)

Start from the beginning

"Namjoon hyung said I could breed with you! Isn't that amazing?" He said, smile like a blinding star that took up half his face.

"W-Wait... right now?!" She gasped.

"Yeah!" He said, stepping closer to her. In her nervous state she chuckled hesitantly and backed up as he took a few steps forward.

"Well you see I'm not feeling so good-"

"Nonsense!" Jimin said, waving his hand dismissively. He knew that she didn't entirely want to be with him in such ways at the moment because she didn't want to, but rather because she was nervous at the though of breeding. "Don't worry, it doesn't hurt that much-"

"IT HURTS?!"

"Relax." Jimin said softly, smile changing to a comforting grin. He lowered his tone and kept quite to hopefully soothe her nerves. "If anything goes bad, Jungkook is a great medic."

"I'm going to die?!"

Jimin laughed. "No, I promise. Just... relax or you'll feel uncomfortable." He said.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, trying to let the situation set in but Jimin took the opportunity to lean in and steal a kiss from her soft lips. She gasped and pushed him away on instinct.

"Relax." He whispered again, moving to connect their lips. She let him kiss her for a while before reciprocating, gently moving against him. Jimin's hands held onto her waist tightly, lightly rubbing his thumb against her hip.

He was soft and warm all over and it quickly made her relax.

"I should warn you." Jimin muttered, pulling away to guide her to the bed. "Us aliens have this... thing... and I believe it's called knotting on Earth."

"Knotting? Is it dangerous?"

"Not really." Jimin said. "You don't have to worry about it, but basically it's where our penis will swell a little and lock inside our partner to increase the chance of breeding."

"It swells?"

"Yeah, near the base, we call it the knot. It locks us in. I'm telling you so you don't freak out because trying to pull it lose hurts both parties."

"Oh. Well... when does it come out then?"

"After we finish releasing our seed it begins to soften. It only takes a minute."

"Oh, well thank you for telling me... it sounds a bit weird."

"It is." Jimin smiled, leaning over her and forcing her to lay down, back against the mattress and hair sprawled our messily. "But, if done without any force involved anywhere, then it feels good."

"For both?"

"You'll see." Jimin said quietly, pressing his lips against her to end the conversation. Now that she new, nothing was holding him back from satisfying the itch that humans called intercourse. He kissed her hungrily, wanting to taste every bit of her that she was willing to give. He was surprisingly patient despite his desires.

Her hands hesitantly roamed his chest, lightly feeling what lay beneath his shirt. To be honest, she didn't know what to expect.

"Here, watch this." Jimin said, sitting up on the back of his heels. "Lights off." He commanded. There was a small hum and the lights flickered off.

"But now I can't see." She giggled, sneakily wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Just watch."

Apparently he was closing his eyes, and when they opened there was a small yellow glow that illuminated his face. It wasn't bright, more like a candle flame that was subtle but the light traveled far.