Chapter 116: Business & Pleasure in Cali

Zacznij od początku

Erica

   The next morning I woke up naked and with red lipstick marks all over me. I was a little sore and was trying to figure out what the fuck happened last night. Did I fuck myself when I was dreaming about Cyn? That can't be cause I can't kiss myself I'm not that flexible. I was looking around for any signs of Cyn but didn't see her. I put on a robe and walked to Albee's room but he wasn't in there. Maybe I'm still in the dream now so let me go back to my room so I can wake up. I got to my room and I heard the door open. I walked to the living room and saw Shaun there with a bottle of champagne and food. Please lord tell me I didn't do this, if so just take my soul now. I cannot hurt my wife so I would rather die now then to kill her with this news.

Shaun: Hey baby. Did you miss me?

Erica: No now get the fuck out.

Shaun: I'm not going anywhere until we get back together.

Erica: In the words of Taylor Swift we are never ever getting back together.

Shaun: *laughing* You was always good with games.

Erica: You are still delusional.

Shaun: No I'm just crazy in love with you. I just want you to kiss me so we both can feel the heat.

Cyn: *cocking her gun* Bitch I got some heat for you.

Erica: *smiling* Cynthia!

Cyn: *winking at Erica* Hey beautiful.

Shaun: So you are the one on twitter talking to my girl?

Cyn: Damn I guess I just be taking people girls left and right. Now if I was you I would leave now. *screwing on the silencer*

Shaun: I'm not afraid to get shot.

Cyn: Really?

Shaun: Rea.... Ahhhhhhh!

*Cyn shot her in the shoulder.*

Shaun: You bitch.

Cyn: Now the real question is are you afraid to die?

Shaun: Bitch you don't have the backbone to kill someone.

Cyn: *putting the gun to her head* Do you wanna test that theory?

*Shaun looked in Cyn's eyes and saw no remorse so she knew that Cyn was telling the truth. She wasn't afraid to get shot but she was afraid to die so she ran out of there fast as hell.*

Cyn: I see she's smart.

Erica: *staring at her not saying anything*

Cyn: What's wrong?

*She didn't say anything she was just so happy to see her wife.*

Cyn: Beautiful what's wrong?

Erica: You are really here.

Cyn: Yes I am.

Erica: Did you come last night?

Cyn: *walking over to her* Yes I did. *whispering in her ear* And so did you... twice.

Erica: *moaning* Stop it baby. You're making me wet.

Cyn: Well let Daddy make you do so much more. *pushing Erica in the window*

Erica: Not in the window baby somebody is gonna see us.

Cyn: Let them see what they can't have.

Erica

   She bit my neck and snatched my robe off. I was turned on as soon as I saw her and couldn't wait for her to make me scream. "What do you want Daddy to do?" She asked rubbing my clit.  "Mmm Daddy I want you to make me weak." I said. "Wait right here." She said. She disappeared in the backroom and came out with a bag. She took out a blindfold and put it over my eyes. Next I heard jingling and then something cold around my wrist that's when I knew it was handcuffs. "No baby." I begged. "Don't tell me no now but you will be telling me no later though." She said to me. I was scared now maybe I shouldn't have told her this. For about five minutes I didn't hear or feel anything. Next I felt her teeth on my clit and I hollered. "Oh shit Cynthia!" I moaned trying to move. What the fuck did she handcuff me to cause I couldn't get my arms down. I didn't know this side of her so I'm a little scared. She inserted what felt like three fingers into me as she sucked on my clit. "That's too much Daddy. I can't!" I begged. She continued to stroke me insanely. I was about to pass out in bliss cause even though I'm saying no this feels wonderful. "OH SHIT DON'T STOP I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING!"  I screamed but she snatched her fingers out right before my big explosion. "Baby what the FUUUUUUUUK" I screamed because I felt the dildo enter me. It was big as fuck and I could feel my lips stretched above and beyond just to fit it. Next I felt the vibration and I was about to lose it. "No Daddy I... I want..." I was struggling to breath cause as she was stroking me I was cumming hard but she's wouldn't stop. "Tell Daddy what you want." She said aggressively. "I want my Sweet Papí. I don't want Rough Daddy." I whimpered. Her whole rhythm changed. I felt my hands drop free and then she took the blindfold off. She picked me up still inside of me and laid me on the couch.