Jimin (smut)

Beginne am Anfang

"Jimin, what's wrong? Was it what I said?"

He nodded and then quickly shook his head, taking a seat on his bed next to you- who was very confused.

"I-I- There's just a lot that has changed since you left Y/n." He told you, looking down. Then he looked up and gestured around his room, the action reflecting in multiple mirrors as he took a deep breath. "I've installed mirrors."

"Yeah, I see that..." You replied, looking at the mirrors once again.

"And, well, it's because I'm a Katoptronophiliac." Jimin said, trying his hardest to sound nonchalant.

"A Kato-What?"

"Somebody who gets aroused when preforming sexual practices in front of a mirror. I constructed this, so that I see myself from all angles."

You were wide eyed, brain feeling like putty as his words collected in your ears. Aroused? Sexual practices?

"What do you mean?" You asked, not able to tear your eyes off his as you watched him through a mirror.

"It means I use these mirrors to see myself when I masturbate or anything of the sort."

"W-What." You murmured, looking into each mirror, your head eventually craning back as you peered into the one above you. And you thought about how each mirror had gotten to see Jimin, and how Jimin has gotten to see himself from so many different angles. The thought had you squeezing your thighs together with a heat you definitely didn't invite.

"Yeah." Jimin muttered, not sure what else to say. "Look I know-"

"Has anybody else seen them?" You asked, the words slipping from your mouth before your brain could even think of them.

"Uhm, what do you mean?" Jimin replied, forgetting about what he was going to say.

"Uh- Have you like, brought anybody here you know?"

"Are you asking if they've just seen it or if I've had sex with them here?"

"B-Both?"

"Oh... well no, I actually haven't had sex since you left." And for some reason you weren't sure of, your heart throbbed. It felt heavy in your chest, weighing you down on the bed as your ribs ached.

"J-Jimin you know we broke it off so it's okay to-"

"Well it's not that. Kind of. This whole thing," He said, talking about the multiple mirrors that reflected the image of you two, "is something I've recently discovered."

"But still."

Jimin sighed. "I know but... thinking about being with somebody in that way that's isn't you just felt wrong... it still does." You gulped. "Maybe it's because we were together for so long, and we didn't break it off out of negative feelings we did it to prevent those in the future because it was bound to happen."

"Yeah, to save our relationship." You said. Jimin locked gazes with you in the mirror on the wall in front of you and your heart beat faster as your head spun dizzily. "I was hoping that if we did that, and I came back, you'd still want me. Because if we didn't break it off, then we'd ruin everything we built up."

"Did you sleep with anybody?" He asked breathily.

"No, of course not."

It was silent after that and you turned your head, looking over Jimin until your eyes met his brown ones- the same darkness that you were used to seeing everyday. Your reflections started at each other in every mirror, mimicking the exact way Jimin gulped and scooted closer to you.