Chapter 20 : 고등학교 story.

WARNING: 
This has mentions of blood, harm, bullying and a detailed description of a panic attack and as well as an attack of a person. 

if you feel uncomfortable with this type of thing then you don't have to read this chapter. 

You've been warned. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During the photoshoot, taehyung had kept a close eye on jungguk. Every other moment he could he asked if the younger was okay and he would always get the same response. A simple small sad smile and a nod of his head. Taehyung knew the youngers eyes held another story, but knew he shouldn't push it here and now. 

But he couldn't stop looking at that one scar. He tried not to but when he saw it, he wanted.. needed to know what happened. Everytime he looked at it, he felt his heart clench in his chest. Who would hurt such an innocent beautiful person? Who would damage a person in such a way that it made them scared of life? 

Such a scar on someone’s life is damaging. 
So of course the younger would be hesitant to talk about it. But it made taehyung more concerned about jungguks emotional state. 

“Ok everyone, thats a wrap. Time to clear up and head on out!” Hoseok exclaimed with a big smile and then continued “Jungguk! Taehyung! Keep those swim trunks, they’re yours now!” he shouted to them as they looked up and over at the jumpy male. The two nodded and gave a smile back in their own signature way. The peach haired male with his bunny smile and the blonde with his boxy smile. 

“Thanks hobi hyung!” the blonde shouted back just as loud and turned to the younger who was sitting on the sand watching the waves as they crashed a shore against the darker colour of sand and slid slowly back into the ocean just to redo its cycle again. 

"Ggukie, are you positive you're okay?" Taehyung asked as he sat down next to the peach haired male. 

"Yes..I've told you I'm okay… I'm just… thinking about.." jungguk started but trailed off near the end with a sigh. Taehyung reached around and placed his hand on the others left shoulder, rubbing it softly with his thumb. 

"It's okay, you don't need to continue right at this moment, we can talk about it later once we get back home, yeah?" Taehyung suggested in a soft tone watching jungguks eyes as they looked from the waves to his own and showed defeat in them. 

"Yeh, yeh, you're… you're right.. thank you" jungguk sighed out as he learnt his head on taehyung's shoulder. He was fiddling with his fingers as he debated in his head of how he was going to approach this. 

He felt taehyung's hand move from his shoulder to his peach hair and felt fingers comb through it. He felt at peace feeling taehyung play with his hair. All the thoughts that were fighting came into a simple line and found themselves easy to explain. They were easy to see. Which made jungguk sick to his stomach with nervousness.

"You want to go and head home and watch a few movies? It's around six in the evening by the time we get home it'll be seven" taehyung asked waiting for the youngers response.

"Hmm.. yeah that sounds nice…" the peach haired male hummed out softly. Taehyung got up first and then put his hand out for the younger to grab. Jungguk slid his hand into the olders and with taehyung's help got up and off the sand, bursting the dust off his soft skin but some still stayed on in clumps. 

"Hmm here follow me" taehyung hummed as he pulled the younger with his to where they had things such as food, drinks and anything else they needed. He found a bottle of baby powder and smiled as he picked it up.