"That's fine..." There was an awkward pause after he said that; [____] was thinking of a way to end the call before he asked, "[____], what are you doing right now?"

"Right now..?! I'm...I'm out, eating...I guess..." The question caught her off guard, so she spoke softly.

"I'm doing the same thing." He informed to her as if she had asked, "[____]...are you alone?"

"No..."

"Who are you with?"

Instead of telling him, she wondered out loud. "Todoroki...Why are you asking me these questions? Is everything ok? Do you need my help with something?"

"Oh...I just thought that's what others do when they call somebody. Aren't we supposed to ask questions like that?"

'Was he just trying to have a conversation with me through the phone?! Why did it feel like I was being interrogated or something, instead?!'

[____] laughed a little. "Well...Yeah, I guess that's true—"

Shoto didn't even let her finish her sentence; "[____], what are you eating?"

"Im not eating yet, but I just walked into a pizzeria...H-How about you?" She decided to play along for a little bit just because she didn't want to be rude to one of her teammates.

"I'm at the same soba shop we dined in, last time. The old lady that runs this place...She asked me about you."

"Oh, d-did she...?"

"She thinks you are my girlfriend."

'Aaahhhh! That's weird!' [____] covered the bottom part of her phone and gave herself some distance from it to process the idea. 'No way! No way, no way!! Does Todoroki actually like me?! Why would he tell me all of this?! Why is he even calling me right now?! Katsuki is waiting— I should hang up!!'

"Todoroki...D-Did you tell her, otherwise?" Before she could try to say goodbye, [____] was determined to figure out if Shoto was attracted to her, somehow. "That we're not dating, I mean..."

"Do you want me to correct her? I just find it funny, I didn't see the appeal on making an old lady feel like she was wrong by saying something about it."

"I...I see your point, I guess. There's no harm in having her believe that, if it brings her joy..."

"Exactly."

[____] nodded to herself before covering her phone again.

'Wait!! YES THERE IS!! There's harm coming my way if I keep thinking like that!! What am I saying?! I don't want to be called Todoroki's girlfriend!! I want Katsuki, not him!"

"Todoroki!! I think you should tell h—!!!"

"[____], I have to go." Once again, he interrupted her unintentionally, "Can I call you later tonight? Will that be alright?"

"W-What is there to talk about, anyway...?"

"I don't know..." He replied honestly; "It's fine though, you don't have to agree if you don't feel comfortable doing that."

"Thanks, Todoroki...It's not that I feel weird about it, it's more like...I'll probably go straight to sleep when I get home, so I might forget to call you back..."

"Okay, just text me then, if you'd like to practice some more tomorrow. I'll see you later."

"Yeah, you too..."

She hung up first, staring at her lock screen in incredulity after the call.

'What a weird call...But do I only see it that way, because he's more quiet than the rest of the guys? I can never tell what he's up to...'