"A cat..?" Denki got closer to the girl to inspect the inexpensively made keychain. It was a blond fluffy kitten with a cute sleepy face plastered on it. "Hey, it is pretty cute."

"Katsuki, lookie!"

"I don't give a shit about it."

"Then, Sero! Look!" [____] showed it to the tall guy. "What do you think?"

"I'm not much of a cat person...So I don't think cats are that cute, sorry..."

"I agree with you, dude! Dogs are just so much better!" Denki mentioned his opinion, "For example, dogs love you unconditionally while cats look down on you and think that you're scum."

"Yeah. Cats can be jerks."

"Like, whats the point of them being so soft and lap-sized if they don't even want to cuddle with you, for the most part?"

"Exactly— all they do is treat humans like trash... Hey...doesn't it all sound a bit too familiar?" Hanta finally said it, looking at Bakugo with one of his famous 'annoying' smiles.

The blond was trying to not snap at the pair of guys, he wanted to stay composed at least until they finished throwing wood into the fire.

"I like cats!" [____] exclaimed before her crush could explode from anger.

The three guys listened carefully to whatever else she had to add. "Cats can be cute, too! Sure, they might scratch you sometimes and they're moody and unpredictable...But they're also fond of you, did you know that they bring you dead animals as gifts? They think you can't hunt so they'll do it for you cause they don't want you to starve yourself. When it all comes down to it, cats are pets who care for you, just as much as dogs!"

She smiled at her crush before looking back at the little keychain. "So, that's why...I think...Cats can be the cutest..."

Hanta and Denki looked at each other; almost as if they were speaking through telepathy.

"Hey, Catsuki—"

"YOU BETTER START RUNNING!!" Bakugo didn't let Kaminari finish his sentence; he began chasing after him. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"

Sero was the only one still standing next to [____]. He stretched his arms over his head, sighing as he let go of the pose after a few seconds. "They're always so loud, aren't they?"

"But they're fun to hang around with..." The girl admitted, hooking up the little cat prize on her school bag to show it off. "I love being a part of this inner circle..."

'Everybody is really nice to me...'

🌸🌸🌸🌸

When the group of classmates finally got to the district's open mall; the girls decided to check out a couple of stores to browse for discounts, since Toru and Mina were on a budget.

The guys agreed to meet them inside the food court in the meantime, so all four of the girls weren't necessarily rushing but they were quick to look through the sales racks.

"[____]! What do you think of this?!" Mina pulled out a black long sleeve crop top with holes near the neck area. "It's kinda grungy, but I think you can pull this off with some black eyeliner and a lace choker!"