Chapter 110: Our Trip to Barbados (Part I): Cyn & Erica Uncontrollable Sexcapdes

Start from the beginning

Erica: *moaning* Oooh baby. Please stop my body is sore already.

Cyn: *rubbing a little faster* Are you telling daddy no? *sticking two finger in her*

Erica: *gasp* I... ahh shit... would... never.

Cyn: Then tell daddy how you are gonna go to bed tonight? *stroking faster*

Erica: AHH SHIT! NAKED DADDY! I'M GOING TO BED NAKED! I'M CUMMING DADDY! I'M CUMMING!

Cyn: *whispering in her ear* Cum hard for daddy. Be my good girl.

*Erica came hard then they took a bath and went to put on robes so they could clean up their house. When they got downstairs their parents was in the kitchen. They forgot they told them to come over. Erica could barely walk which was making Sr and Brian laugh.*

Erica: *in pain* Hey... mmm... moms and dads. *sitting down slow*

Brian: *chuckling* Are you ok Munch?

Erica: *nods her head*

Jennifer: Don't make no damn sense.

Sr: How are you Yosh?

Cyn: I'm good.

Sr/B: So we heard. *laughing*

Sonia: Why would y'all call us over here if y'all was fucking anyways?

Cyn: We are sorry. I had to fix something important. *staring at Erica*

Sr: Did she fix it Munch? *chuckling*

Erica: *smiling* She fix one part but broke another.

Brian: *laughing* Damn that was one hell of a break. *giving Cyn a high five*

J/S: Y'all two quit it. That's why they are so sexual and nasty.

Sr: Y'all calm down they are grown and married.

Brian: That's why we had to talk to them about sex because y'all are so uptight.

Sr: I know. Now chill and live a little.

J/S: But...

B/Sr: *sternly* No buts!

S/J: FINE! *walking away*

Erica: Y'all should have been around when we started dating. We could have used the sternness in your voice.

Sr: I don't see the problem since y'all are married. They acting like y'all fucking other people.

Cyn: Exactly. I'm so glad y'all around now let's go find them cause we know they have a attitude.

Erica: *standing up then sitting back down* Um baby y'all go find them then let me know.

Cyn: *kneeling in front of Erica* Let me run you an Epsom salt bath okay?

Erica: Ok. Why I gotta be the only one hurting? *pouting*

Cyn: *kissing her* If you would've never started lying then you would've been fine. Now come on. *picking her up and carrying her upstairs*

Sr: Where are y'all going?

Cyn: I'll be back let me put her in the tub.

Brian: Ok. *laughing* Feel better Munch.

Sr: Maybe you can walk down after the bath. *snickering*

Erica: Dads stop picking on me. *whining* Baby they picking on me.

Cyn: Dads stop picking on my baby.

Sr/B: *mocking Erica* Yes daddy. *laughing hard*

*All of them started laughing hard as hell then Cyn put Erica in the tub and fifteen minutes later Erica let her go back downstairs. Their dads was trying to get their moms out of their bitchy ways. Cyn just sat on the couch and saw her dads take control. Their moms sat down with theirs arms folded and pouting then their dads sat down.*