"That's so easy!" Mina eagerly sat back down to answer. "Kiss Todoroki, Date Momo-chan— Marry [____]! Himeko as my mom in law sounds like a dream come true!"

"I didn't say 'marry' anyone, though!" Hanta blamed himself for knowing better; Mina would always bend the rules to her favor if given the chance. "You have to reject someone!"

"I reject Kiri, then."

"Hey!! I just said I'd date you, and this is how you respond?!" Eijiro wasn't really hurt by her words, per say, but he did feel like he was being left out, somehow. "This game sucks."

💥🌸💥🌸

'I'm not dreaming...Right?! This is definitely happening!'

[____] was walking next to her crush, her right arm linked together with his left. He wasn't yelling or cursing at her to let go; 'Even though he looks angry right now, he's still letting me do this for some reason...This is just making me like him more...'

'His red eyes...They can be scary sometimes but they're always mesmerizing to look at. His blond eyebrows, too— I know a guy can also be beautiful, but Katsuki kind of takes it to the extreme, with his whole appearance...'

After having the girl study his face without blinking like an idiot, Bakugo became nettled. "What are you staring at...?! Do I have something stuck on my teeth or what?!"

"N-No, I was just thinking about...how your face is so nice." [____] tried to use their friend's advice right then although she wasn't expecting the words to spill out of her mouth so smoothly.

"Ha?!"

"Your skin...it looks so soft and clear, like porcelain."

"What's with your fucking compliment—?! Do you like me?"

"I...!" [____] immediately separated her arm from him. 'Oh crap! I can't confess right now, it's too soon! He might not feel the same way, after all..! Then I'll get rejected and I can already picture myself crying about it for months! I'm not ready to be heartbroken...'

"I thought you had a thing for Icyhot." He stopped walking just to squish her cheeks together again— This time with a little more force than before. "What's the matter? You're falling in love now that you realized how everyone else is shit, compared to me?"

'He's only teasing me...I don't know if he's just doing it because its fun for him, or because he actually likes me— I can't even think straight. My cheeks hurt.'

"You're gonna cry?!" He drew nearer, their noses almost touched. "You're too weak; you know?"

"P-Pleash don't kish me again unlesh you mean it..."

[____]'s voice was a little shaky. Truth be told she actually wanted to kiss him again, but he lightly pushed her face to the side and discontinued to touch her. "You're an idiot. I told you I wasn't going to do that shit ever again, with you. You're a fucking terrible kisser."

"But that's only because I haven't done it before! Katsuki— You were my first kiss..."

"Yeah, it was obvious."

"E-Even so," 'You could of denied it, for my sake...' [____] was crying on the inside. "I was wondering if we could talk...about practicing for the exam..."

'I totally just lied— Well; not entirely. I am wondering about what he has in store for me, but what I really wanted to ask him was that if he could maybe consider giving me another chance at kissing...But that's way too straight forward, it's embarrassing even thinking about it!'