Chapter 9 : a new shoot 도서관

When Taehyung asked that question to the younger, it made Jungguk freeze. So many things were either running through his mind or making his stomach twist with butterflies. Taehyung had noticed how it made the other uncomfortable and told the younger to not worry about it. Just as he had said that taehyung got a call from his company stating that a photographer would be coming along to get him and going to a nice park. 

"Hey ggukie you should come with me, we're doing another shoot at a park. I'd like it if you could come watch if you'd like" taehyung had told the younger who's eyes widened then turning away humming in thought. 

"Hmm.. Okay, it'll be good to get out of the workplace for a break, I'll just let Jin hyung know" Jungguk replied with a smile then walked passed jimin to the back where the kitchen was. Jimin smirked and turned to look at taehyung.  to the back where the kitchen was. Jimin smirked and looked over at Taehyung.  

"Why do you want to take him with you?" He asked crossing his arms and leaning back against the counter top. 

"Well I was told that last shoot, you know the one where he had to wear that other waiters outfit, well that magazine had sold out within a few hours and everyone's reactions were positive and they loved him in it, the agency even want a more shoots with him involved because everyone loved him and me modeling together, my fans even created a name for us..haha" Taehyung explained then chuckled at the end softly to himself thinking about the name his fans - Winter Bears - had made for the two. 

"Oh? What's this name?" Jimin asked slightly shocked that everyone loved the photos from the shoot. 

"Taegguk… it's really cute actually" taehyung replied with a small smile and blush dusted slightly on his cheeks.

"Oh my gosh, that's so adorable!!" Jimin exclaimed with a smile and started to jump up and down happily. 

"What's so adorable?" A soft voice said behind the jumping male. Jimin turned and saw a slightly confused expression on the youngers face. 

"Oh.. ah.. uhm...nothing.. yeah nothing. Nothing at All!" Jimin smiled as if he was hiding something but Jungguk knew better but chose to ignore it while rolling his eyes and shaking his head softly. 

"Anyway, Jin hyung said that I could go with you" Jungguk said to the model standing there with a smile. 

"Great! Let's head out now" Taehyung clapped his hands and then made his way to the door with the bell that chimes when a customer enters or leaves. 

"Okay! Jimin hyung, you'll be okay right?" Jungguk asked feeling guilty with a small smile as he fiddled with his fingers. 

"Yeah yeah, ill be fine, go have fun with your crush" jimin teased making Jungguk blush heavily and turn around with his head down using his peach coloured bangs to try and cover it and speed out of the lovely diner mixed cafe. 

"Hey you alright?" Taehyung asked looking at the younger who was looking away with his head slightly down. Jungguk nodded slightly and pouted making taehyung chuckle.

"Come on ggukie" taehyung grabbed his hand in his own and started to walk them both down the busy path of the city pass all the people who weren't even paying attention to them and were busy on their way to their jobs or apartments. 

Jungguk looked at their hands as they were intertwined and fit together perfectly like jigsaw pieces. He loved the warmth that came from the others hand that warmed his own. He loved how just holding the others hand made him feel safer. He wondered how he would feel if he were held in the others arms again. If taehyung would kiss him again but this time properly. Actually taking the saved first kiss he desperately wanted taehyung to take.