"Guys, it's getting late. I think we should all just call it a night and stop arguing..."

"Who's arguing?!" Bakugo yelled at her face, holding on to an explosion as if he was going to throw it at her. "This is all your fault— In case you didn't fucking know!!"

"M-My fault....?"

"It's not your fault." Todoroki stretched his right hand in front of [____], waiting to block any attack that could come her way. "He knows it's his but he just can't come out and say it."

'His fault...? I don't know what they're talking about anymore.'

"Hey, Bakugo, I honestly think you should just let them go..." Kirishima held on to his team leader's shoulders to pull him back. "If you start something, your parents might ground you and won't let you hang out with us for a while."

"I don't fucking care!"

Eijiro whispered something to his ear; which made Bakugo put his hands down. "If you keep scaring her, she'll cry in front of all of us."

"What a nuisance..." were the only words that left his mouth as he turned his back to [____] and Shoto. "Get out of my house, both of you."

💥🌸💥🌸💥

"You don't have to do this..." After she watched the two guys have a small argument over something she was still confused about, Todoroki offered to take [____] home. "I know my address, so I can just transport myself there—"

They had just stepped outside of the Bakugo residence after getting kicked out by her team leader. Neither of them saw Katsuki's parents around, so they didn't get a chance to say goodnight or thank them for allowing them to be there.

"Are you sure?" He questioned. "I'm nothing like him. If you don't feel like doing something; I'm not going to force you to go along with it."

'Not like Katsuki, he says...I know that. They're basically opposites! Katsuki would never offer to take me home like this...He'll probably just pretend like he's going the same way as me, then complain the entire time...'

[____] looked down to the concrete floor. "I'm not sure, If I'm being honest...Could you just walk me to the train station? Since you are heading there, anyway..."

"Okay."

💥💥💥💥💥

Kirishima took a peek outside his best friend's window. After watching his two classmates leave, he focused back on his best friend, who was sitting on his bed, angry at himself. "Bakugo, I thought you were going to walk her home again..."

"Wait, again?" Kaminari was only paying half of his attention to them and the other half on an app game. "What's happening? Is this not the first time you guys hang out with [____]?"

"Well, he walked her home last night, too. We went to the mall with Mina and Todoroki—"

"You guys went without me? Even took my team leader, instead! Ah so I see, I'm no one to you guys..." Denki admitted to be a little hurt, "I thought we were like, best friends! I come over here all the time and I let you guys borrow my games—"

"You really are nobody to me, dunce face." Katsuki interrupted his speech with a rude statement.

"What a meanie! By the way, our Uber is coming in 10 minutes..."

Eijiro nodded to that information, then asked Katsuki what he was thinking about. "Seriously...I thought you really wanted to be her partner, why did you send her off with Todoroki?"