After reading his message, [____] tossed her phone onto the bed before another notification popped up.

She disconcertingly puffed, grabbing her pearl colored satin pillow to yell into it. "I don't want to like him! I really don't! But I do, somehow!!  Ahhhhhhhhh!!!"

💥🌸the next morning🌸💥

After watching about a hundred makeup videos last night, [____] roused thanks to her cell phone alarm that kept reminding her to get ready for school.

"It feels like I only slept two hours..." she told herself, even after checking the time and understanding that she rested for at least six.

The weather report on an app informed her that it was going to rain around mid-day. She found a pair of knit black tights and a light pink scarf made out of fleece to add onto her uniform.

She changed her clothes and brushed her hair; afterwards, she had fifteen extra minutes to do her makeup. Because most of the tutorial she studied were ten minutes long, she assumed that was all the time she required to look her best.

🌸💥🌸💥🌸

'I think I was supposed to wait for the eyelash glue to get tacky before putting it on...It's making my eye burn a little...'

[____] didn't get a chance to say goodbye to her family because she rushed out of the house to catch the train. She had decided to give public transportation a shot since she was always thriving to be a little more normal than her parents. She was always getting picked up or dropped off by her mother's employees.

Looking at the GPS app on her phone, she kept walking without looking up. "It says here I'll be able to get to school before rush time if I leave a little earlier than usual— Oh!"

She bumped into a person and apologized to him. "I'm so sorry! I was not looking..."

"Hey, excuse me—?!" Kirishima was upset but it was only for a few seconds after seeing that the short girl who was standing in front of him, rubbing her eye, was none other than his new friend. "You're wearing makeup today? I almost didn't recognize you, [____]."

"Is it that noticeable?" She blinked a couple of times, fluttering her fake eyelashes to get rid of the small burning sensation she was feeling. "The beauty guru I watched last night said to use this expensive brand of adhesive— but it's making everything feel itchy.."

"Maybe you're allergic?" He asked, but then turned his attention to the rest of his friends. He waved his hands high up in the air. "Oh? Hey, guys! I'm right here! [____] is here, too!"