💥🌸💥🌸💥

'Maybe not...'

She imagined the guy would be accompanying her in every route she'd take but he separated himself from her and her bodyguard not long after entering a different outlet. "I'll just quickly get what I need from here and go search for him!"

Moments later, [____] stumbled upon a few phone straps in the misc area of the store. "Ah! They sell emoji ones, how cute!"

She closed her eyes before picking up a random one to take home, but soon dropped it after seeing it. "The explosion one?! No!"

'I wanted the pink flower...' She sighed, searching hard for it in boxes of mixed accessories. 'Oh! Found one! But it's dirty....'

After trying to clean the dark smudge off the rubber product but seeing no results; she finally gave up. "I can't even find another type of flower on here...I'll just take the first one I grabbed..Maybe Katsuki will like it..."

'After all, we're friends now.'

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

She picked up some pens, pencils, erasers and sticky notes. When she reached the notebooks and paper aisle, she bumped into Todoroki again. "Hey...Were you here this whole time?"

"Yeah."

'He looks lost, somehow...' She watched him stare at the couple of notepads he was holding onto. 'The stuff he's picking up seem very girly and not like his style...I wonder if he has a secret girlfriend and he's trying to shop for her or something...'

"I'm ready to pay so I'll be heading to the cash register, okay?"

"[____]." He called her name. "What do you think of these?"

"The notepads?" She contemplated all her choices until finding the ones that stood out the most. "These are cute."

"Flowers?"

"Yeah, but not just any flowers. These are hydrangeas; the pink one symbolizes true, joyful emotions and the blue ones mean apologies and sometimes it could represent cold forecasts."

"What about the white?" He had another flower-themed item on the basket that he revealed behind him; it was full of cute products.

[____] could swore she saw another phone accessory in there, much like the one she was searching for earlier. "White hydrangeas symbolize bragging or boasting thoughts....Are you getting all of that stuff, Todoroki?"

"White is for someone like Bakugo, then." He affirmed, taking it out of the receptacle and replacing it with the two notepads she had chosen. "Yeah, it'll be a gift to someone dear to me."

'So I was right...I guess I shouldn't ask if I could get that strap after all...He probably picked it specifically for his girlfriend.'

[____] bit her bottom lip while wondering if she could find it online, instead. 'I guess I can purchase it when I get home...'

"[____], do you study flowers?"

"No." She got a little embarrassed since she didn't want people to think she was some sort of nerd when it comes down to a boring subject. "When I was a little kid my mom was always at work and so was my dad, but he would take me with him 'cause he worked with my grandparents in their farm.

My grandmother can exhale pure oxygen as her quirk; so she used that power to tend her crops and make them grow better, organically.

But her favorite part of the entire job was caring for the flower fields. I would spend most of my time in there with her...I used to listen to her talk about the history of flowers and the meanings behind each one...I guess I became interested in it as well."