"Todoroki, [____] took a beating to save you, too! Shouldn't we pay her back somehow? Will you come with us?"

'Mina, what are you doing!? Inviting others just like that?! Too many people around one bodyguard will definitely catch people's eyes!' [____] whined inside her head.

Even though her mother was famous and the family of three were always being spotted and chased by paparazzi; [____] never got used to being the center of attention. It was actually her current fear; being stared at by so many people.

She was surprised to hear her classmate's answer after looking at the new girl for a second. "I'll go, but I'll pay for myself."

"Come on, Bakugo! Even Todoroki is going! Hey, let's have some fun today! You need something to cheer you up!" Kirishima kept bugging his friend to agree.

"I told you, I'm not going!!"

💥🌸💥🌸💥

"I fucking hate all of you."

Katsuki was cursing everyone out when the group entered the mall in pairs.

Mina had her arm wrapped around [____]'s. It made the new girl overthink about how that type of affection would be shared only by a couple.

"[____]! We got the hottest guy in class to tag along!" Mina excitedly whispered to her friend. "This is gonna be so much fun! Don't you think?"

[____] looked back to see Kirishima tugging on Bakugo's shirt every time he observed the stores he liked. Bakugo was ignoring him for the most part and behind them was Todoroki silently following the group, alongside [____]'s bodyguard.

"Why is he all the way in the back? Doesn't he feel awkward over there?" She whispered back to Mina. "And do you really think he's the hottest guy in our class?"

"You can't deny his looks, [____]. Come onnnn, look at him!"

"I mean, he's very interesting to look at...maybe that's just because he's serious all the time."

As much as [____] tried to deny it, the one she was attracted to the most was the guy who kept claiming that he didn't wanna be there at all.

"[____], you know, there's a reason why I asked Todoroki to join us." Mina sounded serious for a moment.

"W-Why's that?"

"I can't tell you!" She winked, creating a different aura than just seconds ago, "It'll ruin all the fun for me, if I do!"

Kirishima made the group stop their tracks so he could locate the place he wanted to eat, "Guys, look! I know this place sells some of the best burgers in town and the meat is supposed to be from Italy! [____] you been to Italy before, right?"

"Yeah." The girl nodded.

"Really?! You have?" Kirishima double asked since he wasn't expecting her to say yes in the first place, he was just trying to casually strike a conversation with her.

"Yeah...My mom has done a couple of photo shoots in Venice."

"Woah! That's awesome sauce!"

"Fuck's sake, who the fuck speaks like that!?" Bakugo walked past them to get to the entrance of the fast food restaurant. "You're a walking embarrassment."

"I know you're just angry 'cause you haven't eaten all day so I forgive you and I'll order for you!" Kirishima was probably the only person in the world who would do such a task after being treated like that. "Mina, are you sure about paying?"

"A-Actually, I would like to pay, instead." [____] decided that it was about time she used the gift card that her mother had given her for her 10th birthday party a few years ago.