"Y-Y/n-"

"Shh Jimin it's okay... there's nothing to be afraid off. I'm right here."

"C-Can you hold Jiminie?"

"Of course baby, of course."

You squeezed Jimin tighter and rubbed his back before pulling away a bit. He grasped your shirt in his small hands and whined but you gave him a reassuring smile and lead him towards the stairs.

"If we go to sleep then the storm will go away quicker."

"O-Okay..."

You lead the two of you to his bedroom and he sat on the bed, curling his knees up to his chest.

"T-Teddy..."

"Where is he?"

He pouts and points towards his closet and you rummage through it until your hand brushed against something fuzzy. You pull it out with a raised eyebrow and show it to Jimin, smiling when he grins and nods enthusiastically.

You give him his teddy and he snuggles up to it, rubbing his nose with the bear's plastic nose.

"Jamies?"

It takes him a second to realize you're talking to him, but he lazily points to the dresser and then scrunches his nose.

You open the drawer and grab a set out after getting his approval then walk over to Jiminie. You sit on your heels in front of the bed and gently pull his teddy bear away, placing it on the floor next to you.

"Let's get these on and then we can go to bed..?"

"Okay!"

It's a bit of a struggle getting Jiminie in his sleepwear because every time thunder strikes, he latches onto you and it takes a bit of coaxing to get him off. But eventually he's in silky light blue pajamas and ready to go to bed. You take off your wet socks and jacket then climb under the covers next to him.

"C-Can Jiminie be little spoon this time?"

"Yeah baby, you can be little spoon." You say with a giggle. You're glad that he's still polite in little space.

-

You wake up in the middle of the night due to lots of rustling besides you. You feel a jab in your side and you flinch, opening your eyes to see Jimin pouting at you with narrow eyes.

"Jiminie?"

"You woke up!"

"What do you want baby? It's late and Y/n is sleepy."

"I know, but Jiminie can't sleep well..."

"How come?"

"I wan thank you."

"Thank me? For what?"

"For helping Jiminie, duh." He says with a smile. You're definitely confused and you peer over his shoulder to read the clock.

2:18 AM

He boops your nose and you flinch, still half asleep while trying to process the situation.

"You're welcome?"

"No, I wanna thank you in the bestest way."

"What do you mean Jiminie?"

Jimin scoots towards you further and you feel his hand brush against your side, his touch feather light and soft, sending shivers and pleasure over your skin in the form of goosebumps.

"J-Jiminie I don't-"

"It's okay, Jiminie really want to Y/n."

"It's okay Jimin, you don't have to, I know you're thankful."

"But Jiminie wanna." He mumbles, eyes glistening with a desire you've never seen before. Your heart picks up its pace and Jimin leans forward, connecting your lips together in a passionate and sloppy kiss. You instantly melt in front of him, bringing your hand up to cup his squishy cheek while savoring the taste of his plump lips, so soft and warm and pliant against yours.

He pulls away, lips already a little pinker and swollen, but he smiles and licks the excess saliva off.

"Let Jiminie thank you... please?"

"Are you sure baby?"

"Mhmm!" He nods, face completely hidden behind his bright smile, almost too bright to look at this early in the morning.

"Okay baby..."

He giggles and slips under the covers and you feel his small hands make work at the button of your pants. Your stomach twists with butterflies and you close your eyes even though the room is still dark.

Jimin carefully pulls your pants down past your knees, underwear following quickly and in an instant his lips attach themselves to your throbbing core, wet and ready for him. You moan and grip his hair under the blanket, basking in the feeling of him, aided by the sensory deprivation of the dark room.

"J-Just like that baby." You groan, lifting your hips up to meet his mouth on impulse. He teases you with little kisses and quick licks on the inside of your thigh, the sounds coming up to your ears muffled by the large blanket covering him.

Jimin quietly licks a long, languid stripe up your center and pushes his tongue past your folds, delving inside you. Your legs tighten around his head and you push his face down into you until his cute nose touches your skin.

"Fuck, Jiminie you're doing s-so so good."

With that he moves one hand that was previously gripping your thigh and placed his thumb against you clit, rubbing circles around it ever so slowly.

"B-Baby please... no more teasing."

He hums against you and pushes two fingers into you next to his tongue, causing a loud moan to fall from your lips. You arch your back as he thrusts the digits inside you at a quick pace, curling them to brush against a bundle of nerves. All while doing this he expertly passes his thumb over your throbbing clit and sucks at you, until finally you grip his hair tightly and the cord snaps and you cum.

He continues pushing his fingers into your sensitive core, maybe even reaching farther than before, and licks you clean- swallowing every drop of your slickness.

Once he's finished he climbs back out from the covers, a triumphant smile on his face as he snuggles into your side, sucking at his fingers gently both to clean them and because he finds comfort when something's in his mouth during little space.

"Thank you Y/n."

"No, thank you Jiminie, that was... amazing." You say, breathless.

You hope that Jimin will be okay with what happens when the two of you wake up and he's big, but you have a feeling it won't be the last time that happens, and who knows, maybe you'll be the one thanking him next time instead.