Chapter 103: The Anger Within MJ and King

Start from the beginning

Cyn: Lord have mercy cause we are about to go insane with six kids.

Erica: We have lost our minds. Sorry for pushing this.

Cyn: We will survive we are Menas.

Erica: *kissing her* Yes we are. Let's...

Sonia: ERICA AND CYNTHIA GET DOWN HERE NOW!

E/C: Oh god what now.

*They ran down the stairs to see the twins fighting their other cousins. Erica and Cyn was about two seconds off from strangling all their kids.*

Erica: MARIAH AND SANTANA COME HERE NOW!

J/E: *standing in front of her huffing and puffing with mean looks and their hands balled up*

Erica: Calm down cause if you hit me I'm beating y'all today. Why are y'all fighting?

Jas: *still mad* Cause he did it and I but I couldn't so they hit me and I hit but they didn't stop so I mad.

Cyn: I can't deal with this right now. Go to your room.

J/E: NO!

Cyn: Don't tell me no to the room now!

E/J: *hitting her* NO!

Erica: *popping their hands* No hitting now get to the room.

J/E: *crying and hitting Erica* NO! I not going.

*King and MJ are in the window still yelling at the kids outside while Jas and Eric are hitting Erica and Cyn.*

C/E: ENOUGH! ALL OF YALL TO YOUR ROOM!

*King and MJ went but the twins was still hitting Erica and Cyn so they grabbed them and took them to their room. All four of them was stomping and throwing things while yelling. Sonia and Jennifer grabbed Erica and Cyn and told them to come downstairs.*

Sonia: Y'all come and sit down cause if you try to whoop them while y'all are mad y'all are gonna kill them.

Cyn: That is what I'm gonna do strangle them. *trying to walk upstairs*

Jennifer: Have a seat the both of y'all. Y'all had to know this was coming I mean look at their moms.

Erica: This is a shame. Didn't know we was gonna have to deal with it all at once.

Sonia: Well so sorry but y'all do. Y'all handled that well though.

Jennifer: Yes y'all did. Let's just end this party so y'all can attend to your children.

E/C: Ok.

Cyn: *standing on the stairs* LISTEN UP EVERYBODY WE ARE SORRY ABOUT THE INTERRUPTIONS BUT WE ARE ENDING THIS PARTY EARLY. WE'RE SORRY ABOUT THIS BUT WE HAVE SOME THINGS TO ATTEND TO. WE WILL RESCHEDULE THIS FOR A LATER DATE. THANK YOU AND HAVE A GREAT DAY.

*People said their goodbyes and the house was surprisingly quiet. They walked in the twins room and they were sleep on the floor. They walked in the kids room and they were asleep also. Erica and Cyn retired to their bedroom and just went to sleep wondering what the hell is wrong with their children.*

*Two days later*

Cyn

   I dropped the twins off this morning while Erica dropped the big kids off. They have been on punishment all weekend but their punishment isn't over. The big kids won't have anything in their room but a bed, dresser and nightstand when the return home from school. The game room have a lock on it. The little ones haven't see that gym all weekend and they have just gotten worst. I wanna see how they are gonna act in school today. Lately they have just been mean as hell fighting everyone its good they don't fight each other no more but this shit has to stop. Right now Erica and I have a meeting to go to cause we are tired of people thinking that we work for them. They got the game fucked up so its time to show them. Erica met me in the lobby and we walked upstairs for this meeting. Everyone was sitting down laughing and giggling. What pissed me off is how they are dressed. They had on jeans and t-shirts. Oh yea a lot of shit is about to change or some people are gonna be replaced.