Chapter 98: Heaven Santana Confession

Start from the beginning

Lisa: Julio's best friend.

Erica: Yea.

Cyn: Why would he give them to her?

Erica: *voice breaking* He's been molesting her. He gave them to her cause he said he wanted her to know what she should sound like instead of crying. *crying* She said that she tried not to cry but it hurt so bad that she couldn't help it.

Cyn: *staring into space with tears in her eyes*

Lisa: Wh... Wh... *breaks down crying* Do Julio know?

Erica: *shakes her head no* He told her that he will kill him if she told.

Lisa: *crying* How didn't I know? I'm a mom I'm suppose to know. What kind of mother am I?

Erica: *looking into Lisa's eyes* You are a great mother. Don't ever let me here you say that again. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!

Lisa: Yes.

Erica: Now I'm gonna go talk to Deuce. Y'all two are gonna wipe y'all face and go in there and hold her along with the rest of them. You got it?

Lisa: Yes. *getting up*

Erica: *I looked at my baby and she was in so many tears while looking at a picture of the kids. I just held her tight while she cried.*

Cyn: *crying* She's 11 baby.

Erica: I know.

Cyn: We always send Amy with Heaven what if...

Erica: That won't happen. It hasn't happened.

Cyn: Has it? Have you asked?

Erica: No but this is Amy we are talking about. She tells King everything and King can't keep a secret to save his life.

Cyn: For my peace of mind we gotta make sure.

Erica: Ok. AMY COME HERE SWEETIE.

Amy: Yes Mommy.

Erica: Come sit on my lap I wanna ask you something.

Amy: *sitting in Erica's lap* What's wrong?

Erica: Have Kash ever tried to touch you?

Amy: Like how?

Erica: In your private area.

Amy: No ma'am. He gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek that's it. He creeps me out though cause he always give me this look that makes me uncomfortable.

Erica: Thank you sweetie. You can go back to the room now.

Amy: Ok. *running to the room*

Erica: Do you have your peace of mind?

Cyn: Yes.

Erica: Good now go do what I told you to do.

Cyn: Ok. *getting up*

Erica: *pulling Cyn down* Come here. *kissing Cyn until she started moaning* That's better and I love you, Cynthia.

Cyn: I love you, too, Erica.

Erica

After kissing my wife a few more times I grabbed the DVDs and left out the door. I called Deuce and told him to meet me by himself. I can't believe the person that's suppose to be like your brother, your ace, your go to is the one messing on your little girl. It made me cry to hear that shit cause I've been there before. Then Amy said that he always give her a weird look. That means he was plotting. If he would've touched my baby girl I would've cut his dick off and made him eat it. After about an hour I see Deuce pulling up. I'm sitting here trying to think of all the different things to say but I couldn't. He got out the car and came to give me a hug.