Ch.27 - The Ball

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"YOU REMEMBER OUR
AGREEMENT?

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Henry ran until he reached the next village.
He was terrified.
That was a close call, two death eaters, not one, but two had almost caught him.

Voldemort knows he's alive.
He wasn't safe anymore, and neither was Alice.
He just hoped that she didn't find out, becausethen she'd only start looking, looking in a place she will never escape from.

As much as Henry didn't want to admit it, he needed help.
A lot.

He needed someone to help, but someone who wouldn't know a thing about him.
Unfortunatly, the village he was standing before, was nearly filled with Death Eaters patrolling the streets, knowing he'd turn up.

He jumped behind the nearest bush, knowing he wasn't seen, and couldn't be seen.
He was beginning panic, the only thing he wanted to do was to see Alice and give her the biggest hug.

He just wanted to see his sister.

Henry needed to figure something out fast, unless he wanted to live in a bush until he died, which wouldn't be brilliant.

But then he witnessed a miracle.

Just as he looked down, a piece of paper lay crumpled under a pile of leaves.
Thinking it would probably would be nothing he opened it up.

Directions to Diagon Alley:
Head over to the Leaky Cauldron and tap the tenth brick from the left on the thirteenth row down.

Well that was easy.

~*~

Imagine not being able to move, not being able to shout for help, not being able to realise that what you see isn't real.

Imagine have visions with bright green lights, the ground littered with dead bodies and hearing screams and cries of the surviving families.

This is what Alice saw.

She was stuck.
Not only was she trapped in a death eaters home, she was stuck in her own body.
She tried crying out but no one could hear her.

All she saw was death.
Death and sorrow.
And all she could ask was, why me?

Why was she doomed with all this information?
Why was this all left up to her?
Why was she the one who could save everyone?