Ch.5 - Unexpected Visitors.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"MR MALFOY"

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Some events have been changed to fit my story line.

Soon enough Alice began to get jumpy, paranoid and stopped talking, it was for a number of reasons really.

Everyone tried to hide the news of the recent strange accidents and attacks, but Alice heard.

However, the disappearance of Ollivander shook everyone to the core.
Alice didn't even know the man existed, but something told her that he wasn't coming back anytime soon.

Ron brought up food every evening, but Alice ate no more than a few bites. He knew he had to get her secrets out, whether she liked it or not.

                          ~*~

It's not him.
It's just a tree.
Control yourself!

Alice, as usual was peering out the window, watching the stars, like a mouse watches for predators, and tahts when she saw him.
Henry.

It's not him.
He's dead.
You killed him, remember?!

Realising that 'Henry' hadn't left, she stuffed a boney wrist into her dry mouth, letting out a cry of frustration until the vision had finished, and the yard was just a yard.

She let herself relax, taking deep breaths and trying to calm down, but it didn't help when she heard the door downstairs creek open, and a plate smash.

Alice began trembling again because she knew it wasn't Harry, Hermione or the Weasleys.
She hadn't heard them move all night after they headed to bed earlier that night.

Curious, she hopped off the bed and listened closely at the door.

Crash!

She froze, her skin whiter than usual.
She realised that there was more than one person, which couldn't be good.

"Mr. Malfoy" she whispered under her breath, knowing it was the only logical explanation she had.

She knew in order to save herself pain and time, she needed to confront them.
This could be the only time she could ask about Henry.

"Just open the door" she prompted. "Maybe they'll have news about Henry"

She reached for the handle, but she too nervous.
What if they just came for her?
To kill her?

"Just open the door, don't be pathetic!"

She couldn't.
But she had to.

"Just open the door, the door is only a door just like the one you've seen before"