Ch.18 - Detention

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"DOES ANYONE?"

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■.

Indescribable pain erupted through the body.
She fell to her knees in agony, waiting for it to stop.
She howled as he repeated the spell twice more before finally stopping.

"You monster!" she croaked, gasping for air.

Draco didn't say anything, he just kicked her in the stomach, before kneeling down beside her.

"I don't care what you think of me, mudblood" he sneered. "We are walking out together, like a bloody happy family"

Alice was disgusted.
He reached out to grab her hand, but she pulled it away.

"Don't you touch me!" she cried. "And don't call us family, they know, they know everything!"

She had said everything before she could think.
She covered her head, knowing it wouldn't protect her from any spells, but it may save her from the beatings.

He grabbed her roughly by the arm and pulled her to her feet, holding her, preventing her from toppling to the ground.

"Let go of me!" she mumbled, fighting against his grip. "LET GO OF ME!"

"Will you shut it?!" he said through gritted teeth. "These spells won't last long!"

Alice fell silent, knowing no one could hear her and she would be in even more pain than she already was.

"Just let go of me, and I'll act like we are family"

"Now we're getting somewhere" he said, letting go of her wrists.
Alice backed into the corner of the cupboard, breathing short, shallow breaths.

She tried to calm down, but she was terrified.
She used to look up to Draco, but now, he wasn't the same.
She had done something without knowing she did something.

"Please, don't come near me" She pleaded as he took a step towards her. "Please"

Her knees were begging to give away, but she stayed on her feet, making sure she didn't pass out.
She wouldn't and couldn't.

"Mr. Malfoy, please"

He grabbed her wrist and tears filled her eyes.

"We will walk out of here together, and if you tell anyone, anyone, I will make sure you pay!" he threatened, the wand against her temple.

Alice didn't say anything, but she as he asked.
They walked out together, pretending to chat about things siblings talk about, and it worked.

"You keep that mouth shut and everything will go your way" he warned before walking off.