Ch.10 - Tears of Anger

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"AGREED"

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Alice stayed in her dorm until all the other girls began to get ready for bed.

"Are you not going to bed?" asked one of the girls, quite rude.

"Erm....I'll be up in...erm.....a minute" she said quietly, getting together the stuff she needed to try and do her homework.

She headed down quickly, hoping no one would ask any more questions.
And luckily they didn't, and even luckier again, the common room was completely empty with the fire still burning.

She sat down beside her beloved pot plant and stared at her potion book, hoping to just magically be able to read.

She may be a witch, but she wasn't Einsten, so therefore, it did not work and the plan failed miserably.

She took a deep breath and attempted to write the title, but again it was proving to be difficult and it took her half an hour to write A Sleeping Draught, and it was still hardly readable.
But she continued, writing the next line.
However, that was even harder.

She shouted in frustration, and through the parchment into the fire, watching it burn and shrivel down to nothing.

She tried again, and again, and again, until it was nearly twelve that night.

She huddled up into the corner and burst out into angry tears.
She couldn't help herself.
She was a witch, who didn't know anything about a witch, she didn't know how to read or write or even what bloody cows were.

She needed to get out of there.
She would go back to Malfoy Manor, and clean until she died.

She couldn't stay at Hogwarts.
Not for a minute longer.

But what she didn't realise was that she was being watched.
Watched by three fifth years who really wanted to help.
They just didn't know how.

"As much as we all hate it, we must talk to Draco" sighed Hermione.

"Agreed"