IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTICE

Hello, everyone!! 

I'm back... Sort of. First of all, I would like to apologize for my very long break from Wattpad. The majority of 2018 was probably the busiest and hardest year of my life so far...

The main reasons I took a pause from writing was because I lost one of my closest family members, I graduated from high school, I got my very first job, and am now a university student.

As you could probably guess, all of those things combined took a very big toll on me and I got too busy and discouraged to keep on writing. However, after getting the support I need and getting used to my new schedule, I have decided to continue writing.

...Sadly, however, it pains me to say that I will not be going through with this book. As I am growing older and becoming interested in new things, my investment level in this work has dwindled. Because of that, I feel this will take away time that could be spent writing other stories that I wish to write within my tight schedule.

Though, I will be finishing my other Final Fantasy stories as soon as I can, as well as publishing new fanfictions from different fandoms. More importantly, I am also writing my very own original novel that I plan to publish within the next few months.

Most of all, the biggest thing that inspired me to keep on going was all of you guys! I could not believe that even after almost an entire year of being gone, you guys still encouraged me to continue writing and some of you even asking persistently about how I was doing. 

To say it meant a lot to me would be an understatement!

I want to both thank you so much for supporting me and apologize deeply for those of you I have let down. I sincerely hope you understand.

It has been a blast making stories out of your ideas and characters and hope that someone else can give you the ones I couldn't.

Again, a VERY VERY big thank you to all who have kept your faith in me and I hope to make it up to you by making new, better stories!

So, I bid you goodbye on this work, and have an awesome day everyone!!❤❤❤