Genesis Rhapsodos x Reader- Family

Dedicated to LeanneRhapsodos and Sora_11

Genesis paced back and forth nervously as he listened to your cries of strain and agony. He was so scared of what was happening and what could happen. It had been an entire hour since you went into labour. He wondered how you could bear all that immense pain for a whole 60 minutes. He knew he was responsible for this. But, he didn't want to regret it. The night of your wedding was the most special night of his life. He would never forget how beautiful you looked in that wedding dress and how breathtaking your voice sounded when you said your vows to him.

But... he could lose you tonight. Of course, even now adays with all the advanced technology, women still die from childbirth. Genesis shook his head to get that thought out of his mind. You were not going to die. You were in the best hospital in Midgar with the most skilled doctors and best technology. You were going to be okay.

Suddenly, your cries seized down and a new cry was heard: "WAAH! WAAH!"

Your husband's head snapped up and he anxiously stood by the delivery room door. Soon, a nurse came out and gave him a friendly smile.

"You can see your family now, sir," she said in a delighted voice. Genesis slowly stepped into the room. There you were, on the bed, hugging your newborn close to your chest. Your hair was messy and rugged and you had a very tired, but happy expression on your face. Your (e/c) eyes found his.

"It's a boy," you said with pure happiness. Genesis stared at both his wife and son in awe. Words couldn't explain how he felt. With steady steps, he walked towards you and knelt down to your son's level. He had just stopped crying and was now cooing gleefully. Genesis gingerly put a hand on his son's head. A content sigh flew from his lips.

"He's perfect..." he whispered as he looked up at you. A wide smile spread across your lips.

"He sure is," you replied.

Genesis put his other hand on your cheek and pulled you closer to him, resulting in a blissful, reassuring kiss. As you parted, you looked back down at the being you two created out of love. You were on cloud 9. Possibly even higher. While caressing his small chubby cheek, you thought about all the fond memories you would make with him and the impact you would have throughout his life. And though you were aware of all the hardships as well, you swore to do your best to make sure your new baby boy was the best he could be in life.

"What should we name him?" Genesis asked you.

You looked at him while you thought. Then a playful smirk tugged your lips.

"Loveless," you replied confidently. Genesis gave you the biggest 'Really?' look he's ever gave.

"(Y/n)," he said sternly. You giggled.

"I was just joking. Okay, seriously this time. Um... maybe...How about (s/n)?"
Genesis gazed down at the child, trying to see if the name would suit your son. Then, he smiled.

"(S/n) it is," Genesis agreed. He leaned over and gave the baby a kiss on the head.

"Welcome to the family, (s/n) Rhapsodos," you said.

END