Turk!Vincent x Reader-Smile

Being a clerk at Shinra wasn't easy. The work was hard and the hours were long. But you needed a job with a good pay. During your time there, you had met a woman by the name of Lucrecia Crescent; one of the top scientists at Shinra. She understood what you were going through and always tried to help. Soon enough, you had become best friends and frequently went out for supper after work. 

One day as you were bringing documents to Lucrecia's office, you walked in only to find that Lucrecia wasn't alone. A man in a Turk uniform was talking to her. You couldn't see much of him as his back was facing you. The only thing you could see was that he had short black hair.

"Ahem...." you cleared your throat. Lucrecia stopped talking and turned to you. Her face lit up as she saw you.

"Ah, (y/n), come in! I have someone I want you to meet!" she said happily. As she was speaking, the man turned to face you. You finally got to see his face. His eyes were blood red, his skin was pale, and he was fairly tall. It your opinion, he was very good-looking.

"(y/n), this is Vincent, he'll be working with us for now on." You stepped closer to Vincent and took out your free hand to him.

"(y/n) (l/n), nice to meet you," you greeted. The man stared at you with slightly widened eyes for only a few seconds before giving you a sweet smile. He took your hand gently, turned it, and kissed it hard, yet softly. You were slightly taken aback since you were expecting it to be shaken, let alone kissed. Also, as you recall, you had never had your hand kissed before. Heat radiated off your cheeks as you turned and averted your gaze.

"Nice to meet you, too" Vincent said sweetly, releasing your hand as he continued to smile at you. 

"So, now that introductions are settled, let's get to work,"Lucrecia said, saving you all from an awkward silence.

*************

Over the course of a few weeks, you and the new Turk had become good friends; very good friends. Every time you met, he would always have a smile on his face and would kiss your hand. This, of course, always made you blush. Due to this, you had developed a tiny crush on the raven-haired man. Lucrecia had caught onto it sooner than soon and tried to convince you to ask him out. You, however, weren't to fond of the idea.

"What if he only sees me as a friend?" you said, playing with your food. You were currently at your usual restaurant with Lucrecia like any other night.

"Come on, trust me! I've seen the way he looks at you. I know he likes you. Have some confidence!" Lucrecia reassured you, leaning over the table and grabbing your hand, squeezing it lightly. You looked up at her. She had a big smile and soft eyes. Looking down again, you sighed. 

"Okay, I'll try..... But if he says no, then I'm blaming you for making me," you said, glancing at her sternly. Her friendly smile turned into a smug smirk as she let go of your hand and leaned back into her seat and continued to eat her meal.

"Deal."

****** 

You were in the printer room, photocopying loads of documents for the dozens of scientists for Gaia-knows-what. Once that was done, you left the room and made your way down the hall. But once you turned a corner, you bumped into someone and your papers went flying down to the floor.

"I'm so sorry about that!" you rushed as you fell to your knees and started picking up the documents. You prayed that it wasn't Hojo or Shinra. You couldn't decide which one was worse. Both would have given you complete hell. 

"No, no, it's fine," a gentle, yet deep voice said. You looked up. Vincent; with the same sweet smile on his face. You blushed darkly. You had just bumped into him..... and he was smiling. Now that you recall, every time you saw him looking at you, he always had that smile on. Maybe.... he did like you back. Lucrecia's words from the other night came running through your head; 

'I've seen the way he looks at you. I know he likes you.'

You shook your head as you continued to gather the papers. Vincent was soon helping. Once you had everything in your arms again, you stood up and lowered your head at Vincent.

"Thank you and sorry about that again." you said gingerly.

"No, it's fine. I made you drop all your papers. I'm the one that should say sorry," he said. You could tell he was smiling from the tone of his voice. Your blush darkened the tiniest bit. "But you know, we could apologize properly to each other through dinner."

Your head shot up and your eyes widened as your brain registered what he just said. His smile became that of a shy and uneasy one, his cheeks sprinkled with pink, and rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. You were lost for words for a minute. You couldn't breathe and your heart was beating like crazy. You had just been asked out by your crush..... that certainly's never happened before.

"I-I-I.... I'd love to," you stuttered nervously. Vincent's eyes widened, and so did his smile. 

"Great!..... Um, how about seven?" he asked. 

You smiled.

"Seven sounds great."

END

*(A/N)- Vincent and Reno were tied, so the next story will be Reno.

 Also, other requests are always open so don't be shy to ask! Thank you~!*