Noctis x Reader x Ignis- Love Triangle

After a few weeks, you finally caught onto what the prince and his advisor were up to; trying to fight for your affections. You decided to play along with their little game and pretend that you didn't notice.

- Ignis-

The brains of the group. You had to admit, he was pretty handsome and had a lovely voice. He had a posh-like aura to him and was always a gentleman.  For his shot, he decided to invite you over for dinner. He knew you loved his cooking and thought that it would be his perfect chance to get close to you and hopefully win you over.

"Please, have a seat," Ignis offered with a smile, gesturing to the chair he was holding. You gave him a warm smile, which resulted in the tiniest of a blush to bloom on his sharp, refined cheeks.

"Thank you, Iggy," you replied gratefully as you sat down in the chair and felt him push you close to the table gently. Then, he took out something from the oven and set it down on the table. When he lifted up the platter's top, a steamy, juicy steak appeared before your eyes. Instantly, your mouth started to water at the delicious sight and the food's heavenly scent filled your sense of smell.

"This is my first time attempting this new recipe. I do hope you will enjoy it," the spectacled man explained.

"If it's made by you, then I have no doubt that I will," you stated with another innocent smile, acting completely oblivious to his plan.

~

-Noctis-

The prince of Lucis. Just like his advisor, Ignis, he was blessed with good looks. Even though he sometimes slacked off with his duties, he was a kind and sweet young man. Not only that, but he was also your brother's best friend. He thought that he would take you out to the arcade and spend the night having some fun. He knew you were a bit of a tomboy and liked your video games once in a while.

"So, which one do you wanna try first?" Noctis asked as you both entered the facility. The sound of radio music, video game lasers, and laughing children filled the room. There were so many options to choose from and it was proving to be almost impossible to make a decision until you set your sight on a particular game you hadn't played in ages.

"That one!" you exclaimed as you pointed over to it. When Noct saw the game of choice, he put on a sly smirk.

"Oh, this is gonna be an easy win," he stated in a cocky tone to match his expression. You raised a brow at his confidence.

"Oh, really?" you challenged.

...Let's just say you won...

-

"So, have you decided on who gets you yet?" Gladio asked as he watched Noctis and Ignis do some sword training in the courtyard.

"Not yet. I'm actually kinda enjoying leading them on," you replied with a smug voice, crossed your arms behind your head, and leaned back in your chair.

"Leading who on?" your brother, Prompto, asked as he handed you and Gladio a glass of lemonade. Unfortunately, your sibling was utterly unaware of the love-triangle going on. You thought it would be better if he was or else he would go all over-protective and say you were off-limits... something like that.

"Nothing," Gladio replied as he took a sip of his beverage. Prompto's blue eyes glanced at you for an answer, but you simply looked away and proceeded to drink your lemonade. However, you suddenly spit it out as a foul, bitter taste filled your mouth.

"Ah, sis, are you okay?!" Prompto asked in a frantic manner, crouching down over to you. You wiped your lips and looked at the yellow, fizzing liquid in disgust.

"Bro, what the heck did you put in this?" you asked, looking up at him.

"What? I followed the instructions in the book correctly..."

Gladio looked down at his drink.

"Mine tastes fine," he stated.

Suddenly, you heard chuckling from the distance. You looked over and found Noctis and Ignis pausing in their fight and snickering, high-fiving each other.

Your brow twitched. They most likely got payback for you not choosing one of them yet. They probably caught onto your little game of playing them both.

"Jerks!" you hypocritically yelled and threw the glass at them. They easily dodged it.

*What they put into the drink is up to your imagination XD*

END