Caius Ballad x Reader- First Kiss

Just the instant sight of Caius bowing down before that little brat named Yeul while she gently and affectionately stroked his silky, violet locks made you feel as though envy itself was your blood. You never got why he was so attached to the girl, but whatever it was, it seriously ticked you right off.

Assuming he sensed your intense glare on his person, Caius turned to the side and found you some yards away, staring at Yeul with eyes that screamed jealousy. You instantly turned away when your eyes met.

A smirk crept it's way onto his handsome face.

***

It was night time. Countless little diamonds formed a beautiful blanket across the pitch-black sky. It was your most favourite sight.

"I believe you should be asleep by now."

You turned your head to see Caius looming over your sitting form, his dazzling purple eyes glowing in the dark.

"I can't," you simply replied as you turned back around to resume indulging in the sight of natural beauty above you.

"I see..."

Caius then took a seat beside you. A heavy and slightly awkward silence rested between you two for some time. You tried to ignore it by continuing to scan the twilight sky, but it was increasingly difficult to concentrate as you could feel the man's eyes on you.

"You really admire stars, don't you?" Caius asked, breaking the silence.

"Yeah."

"May I ask why?"

"I just like them. They're enjoyable to watch."

"Hm."

As yet another minute of silence passed by with the sense of being keenly watched, you finally turned to lock eyes with him.

"What?" you asked. A smirk tugged at his lips and didn't say anything in return. You knew he had something up his sleeve. You narrowed your (e/c) eyes in suspicion. "Why are you staring at me?"

Caius's smirk grew wider.

"Are you envious of Yeul?" he finally asks after a little pause. Your eyes widened a fraction at the unexpected question.

"What do you mean 'envious'?" you asked back, turning away from his mischievous stare.

"I think you know full well." Suddenly, his hand snaked up to take hold of your chin, forcing you to lock gazes once more. A rosy blush bloomed over your cheeks as you realized just how close your faces were to each other. Caius's smirk grew from playful to sinister as he inched his face even closer to your own. You gulped as you could feel his breath cooling down your increasingly hot visage.

"You're delusional," you state with a firm expression and voice. A low, dangerous chuckle emitted from the man's throat.

"Is that so?" Caius asked in a low, seductive tone.

And just like that, before you could even blink... he was kissing you.

You jolted up and squealed in surprise, your (e/c) orbs expanding wider than you ever thought they could go. Absolute astonishment and confusion clouded your mind.

Why was he kissing you? Yes, he caught onto your jealousy, but that only gave him a reason to mess with your feelings, right? Surely he wasn't doing this because he liked you back... Right? After all... it's Caius we're talking about! The only things he cares about is himself, Yeul, and erasing all of reality.

Unexpectedly, Caius gripped your chin more firmly and made your mouth spread agape, resulting in a deeper kiss. You put your slightly shaking palms flat on his chest and tried to push him away. But to no avail.

The way his lips gracefully moved with yours made your whole body go numb. You shut your eyes tight to try and make the wonderful feeling of Caius's lips on your own somehow fade. Of course, it didn't do anything.

The violet-haired man then broke the contact and gazed at you with half-lidded eyes.

You gawked at him with pure horror. The temperature of your face was as hot as if you had a fatal fever. His lips slowly curled upwards into a teasing smile.

"W-W-WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" you shouted, clearly mortified by what had just taken place.

"I just wanted to see how you would react. And you definitely outweighed my expectations, dear (y/n)," Caius stated in a sly tone.

You had never felt so offended and violated in your life! Just who did he think he was?

"That was my first kiss, you jerk!" you claimed. The man foxily raised a brow at your statement. Then, in the speed of light, he leaned in and gave your lips a quick, yet hard peck.

"Now, I have claimed your second."

END